By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SDF lair 10/10! Goty!

Our favorite unbiased site has given us another great review!

It could be the Super Mario 64 of this generation!

SDF Review

Forget the negative reviews you’ve been reading about Lair, this game is the real deal. Let me paint a picture for you, if I may be so bold… Picture controlling a dragon with the SIXAXIS motion controls along a beautiful backdrop fighting hundreds, no thousands of other enemies, pulling off combos (called Carnage), breathing fire on soldiers all while being taken through a very fleshed out, epic storyline and you have Factor 5’s best game yet: Lair. Let me also state that this game is not possible on any other system out right now as it makes full use of the Blu-ray player and the physics beast that is CELL. Free online leaderboards and the promise of Home compatibility round out this amazing package.

Lair is one of those odd games that comes out of nowhere and completely surprises you. It’s one of those rare gems that people will not appreciate at first, but grow to love over time. Make no mistake, Lair could very well be this generation’s “Mario 64″. With greater use of motion control than any Wii game and better graphics than any 360 game I think it’s safe to say we have a candidate for game of the year right here.

SDF Score: 10/10

http://www.sonydefenseforce.com/

(read their other articles, absolutley hilarious, i was almost crying reading some of the stuff, was just so danm sad/funny)

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Around the Network

Well, I'm convinced!

The SDF is good for a laugh but what always worries me is that I know there are people that take that site seriously.

Mario 64?!?!? Blashemy! Infidels!!!

does anyone know if this is a joke site, or if they are completely serious?

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Around the Network

wow...is this guy for real?

Cant wait till Assassins Creed!

I called it - 10/10 from the SDF!!

Wow, those guys have some awesome... taste?... in games!

(you have to wonder if this is purely an anti-Sony site, to make Sony fans look like idiots. I can't believe anyone would seriously give LAIR a 10 - and give Bioshock a 5 ;)

Look out for the Metroid review (probably coming soon...) - 0/10!

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

It is not funny anymore. It is sad. They are not even paid to write that crap. I thought that "sheep" suited Nintendo fanboys really well because they were the most faithful ones. These guys are just ridiculous. They would eat shit if Sony demanded and even force other people to do the same.
This is not childish fanboyism like Blue 3, Hus and Killzone 3, it is some kind of mental disease. That is not a laughing matter.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

i don't buy into the 4.9 ign gave it until i play it for myself... but after reading that i wonder, if it smells like shit and looks like shit, it's probably just a load of...

... did chad warden write that?

LOL, i crack myself up...

You guys should really ignore that site. They only get more money and traffic through their ridiculous reviews and opinions. The best way to rid the world of them is to ignore them completely.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/