By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Blizzard: Sony, Microsoft need to change how we play games, Wii games hint?

theprof00 said:
I am going to go with my gut and not believe you

There is a quick and easy way to check if you're being tricked.

Does the person posting the information have a kimpossible avatar?

If the answer is yes what they are posting is a highly amusing and very clever lie.

Around the Network

where to begin?

and I don't know what loof of piral means, but knowing you, I bet it's some colloquial phrase meaning dumbass or somehting

I heard a rumour at some point (probably fake though), that Square Enix was going to make a Super Mario MMORPG; they should get Blizzard's help if they do! :D

they could start with Lost Vikings, Rock'n'Roll Racing and Blackthorne on WiiWare/DSiWare

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

Interesting twist on it.

Around the Network

loof of piral

poo fail rofl

fail por fool

poor of fail

lip of of a rol

AO ripoff lol

pilaf for ool

I pool for fail

A fool if rol p

rap foil fool

RolStoppable said:
The German videogame magazine M!Games got world exclusive info on a new Wii game from Blizzard. It's going to be called World of Warcraft: Loof of Piral and is scheduled for a 2010 release. Isn't that great?

Never mind, don't want to spoil it. Have fun

@Theprof00

Surely there are other things you're good at, right?

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
wow or starcraft can be easly done on the ps3 or 360, why simple. final fantasy 11 proved a mmorpg can be controlled flawless on a controller ( ps2/360 ). halo wars proved a rts can be controlled flawlessly on a controller as well. it seems to me that, blizzard just doesnt want too make a console game or they are just too damn lazy to make a effort into making a game for the consoles. i also think wow and starcraft could be done on the wii as well, wow would need to use the 32gb sd cards for the space needed to run the game on the wii.

I'm sorry, FF 11 sucked on the consoles, as did Halo Wars. Yeah you can spout "OMG AWESOME for a console," yeah they aare awesome, for a console, doesn't mean they don't suck. SC would be impossible, even SC is far far more complex and deep than Halo Wars. FF11 was amazing on the PC, you are right. Sucked on the consoles.

OT:

The Wii is a perfect platform for Blizzard. Simple to learn, hard to master. Perfect formula for the Wii, the mothers and granies won't even realize they it's 5am because they just want to kill 2 more mobs, or just 1 more match.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

fuck you rotsuennn!!! is it really so simple?

theprof00 said:
fuck you rotsuennn!!! is it really so simple?

Hint 1 (cost 1 dignity points) : 3 days from now...

Hint 2 (cost 10 dignity points) : You're a fool. April is not Spring's first month; March is.

Hint 3 (cost 40 dignity points) : April's fool