By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should the United States ban a Japanese "rape simulat

Finnbar said:
weird... but at the same time I would think mass murdering humans in games is weird too. Hmm I know I would not ever play this not any game like it, but I might be a hypacrite saying you cant play this, and then go play killzone 2.

agree with his point of view.but ,it all depends on what  way a game  is explicit in addressing the topic...

kill zone and  halo,  these games try futuristic and fictional stories wars,..

raperay :a stupid game with a bad way to treat a sensitive   topic  as the ''female rape''..

''Halo reach''.. sell 7.m first week ,Believe¡¡¡¡¡¡

Around the Network

wtf? who thinks of this stuff?

The game is sick. Most games that have killing aren't emulating actual murder. Your not going to enjoy watching a simulation of someone actually dying. You're just simply playing a war game to reach an objective. Besides killing in many games are justified by their theme (they are mostly about killing 'bad guys' in some kind of war)

But rape? That's insane, and completely wicked. It's not even debatable. Only the most perverted dumbasses would play this game. It's a mad world out there, that's for sure...

flagship said:
I'm against banning it since banning things often (sadly) makes them more popular.

agree,and that also applies to drugs,...

''Halo reach''.. sell 7.m first week ,Believe¡¡¡¡¡¡

wfz said:
NiKKoM said:

There is one thing:

*spoiler*

You die in the game... doesn't matter what you do.. you die at the end... crime doesn't pay!

That sure is interesting!

Killerman brought up a good point. Is killing any better than this? I want someone to asnwer this and make me feel better about all the people I've killed in games. D=

IMO yes killing is better why? Because 90% of the time your killing the bad guy and they die fast where as the rapped girl has to sit thru the rapping and has to live her hole virtual life with that.

Around the Network

I had no idea. I thought the witch hunt game was as bad as it got. I was wrong.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
I'd rather have rapists get their kicks through rape simulators than real life rape.

Slap an AO rating on this shit and let the weirdos stay home and play it.

So, you get people playing the game at home. This is just a thought, but what if this game inspires a person or two to get a bit more bold and go after the real thing?

Perhaps it would make some happy, but perhaps it could become a stepping stone to something else entirely, something more serious.

Again, just a thought. Could be wrong.  Oh and death at the end of the game doesn't justify someone 'enjoying' rape simulation. That's a mind that has fallen very far.

As far as games where you kill people being worse than rape? Usually most games out there have sensible justification for pumping people with bullets or swords or whatever. Chief among justifications used are often the 'bad guys' shooting at YOU. I mean, as far as I know there aren't any torture simulators out there. Having said that, I know there are plenty of games like Hitman, GTA, Condemned, etc where killing is usually wrong and cruel. Just because they're out there, rape games should be too?

edit: Whoever likes this crap is sick and needs to have their gonads dangled in piranha infested waters. Oh, and that goes for the ladies too, just trade the gonads for a foot or hand or boob or something.

Person 1: Does Valkyria Chronicles have trophies?
Person 2:  No.
Person 1: Forget it. I'm not buying it.
Person 2: Wait! It's amazing! Unique, charming, drop dead gorgeous... Hello?

Why are nipples or sex so dangerous to show on tv in us? Why are violence more acceptable?

It's kind of nasty......

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Kos-mos said:
Why are nipples or sex so dangerous to show on tv in us? Why are violence more acceptable?

Nipples and sex is kinda different than rape. No?

Person 1: Does Valkyria Chronicles have trophies?
Person 2:  No.
Person 1: Forget it. I'm not buying it.
Person 2: Wait! It's amazing! Unique, charming, drop dead gorgeous... Hello?