By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft and E3...

Based on how last year turned out, it would seem that E3 is M$'s choice venue to open its year of gaming.  They dropped alot of bombs at last year's E3, and this one is posing to do the same again...so far, the rumored products for E3 are:

- Fable 3 and new Loinhead game (http://kotaku.com/5185878/molyneuxs-next-big-thing-could-show-at-e3-perhaps-ooze-with-awesome)

- More Mass Effect information

- Probably Halo OSDT news

- The XBL update will probably get some love

- Blizzard and M$ talking?!?

I'm sure there is other news, but these are the ones that currently pop into my head.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Around the Network

I think that sony will "win" this E3, easily.

Concerning MS, I don't know, they will announce some stuff, of course, but it's pretty dangerous to keep silence till E3. It's in june, and 4 months after, it's already "xmas time", that's little time to hype games ...

They already have Halo 3 OSDT, they need two other big games for this winter (IMO, it will be next Forza or PGR and splinter cell (2009 exclusive) or alan wake.

I have no idea what MS is doing. They need a exclusive holiday shooter. Or they at least need a release date (this year) for Alan Wake, and Splinter Cell.

Tremble said:
I think that sony will "win" this E3, easily.

Concerning MS, I don't know, they will announce some stuff, of course, but it's pretty dangerous to keep silence till E3. It's in june, and 4 months after, it's already "xmas time", that's little time to hype games ...

They already have Halo 3 OSDT, they need two other big games for this winter (IMO, it will be next Forza or PGR and splinter cell (2009 exclusive) or alan wake.

THIS IS NOT A SONY THREAD. LET ME REPEAT, THIS IS NOT THE SONY THREAD. PLEASE STOP TROLLING. I don't care who will win some moronic fanboy contest. I just want some awesome exclusives.

Major Nelson said he already saw a photo of Microsoft's set up and said it was huge. MS has also said they would like to go all out and might show a future projects. Expect lots of stuff.

Around the Network

my god please nomore fable, stop with the fable, arrrrr my head!

I want a goddamn release date for Alan Wake, but I think that's just too much to ask for.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

Hopefully we see more core games that aren't shooters from MS. Diversity is always a good thing, and if they want to continue gaining ground in Japan and EU, then it would be a good idea to get more of these type of games out.

Killer Instinct 3 would be a good idea. Even show off some Ninja Blade stuff. MS should have a good E3.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

y0ungK!d said:
I have no idea what MS is doing. They need a exclusive holiday shooter. Or they at least need a release date (this year) for Alan Wake, and Splinter Cell.

I'm with you, i hope to hear something on splinter cell also and i think we will...  

Yep, i'm a girl

^Why do you think MS needs an exclusive holiday shooter? Call of Duty will be out in November to assume it's position as the number one selling shooter this holiday season.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!