Need for Speed Underground
Jeanne D'arc
Ape Escape: On the Loose
Ractchet and Clank: Size Matters
GTA: Vice City Stories
Sonic Rivals

ect

for PSP but I STILL don't have Disgaea.

Ah well. I have a pring break in 2 weeks and it will be 16 plus hours in the car so I will order it next week

Yeah Disgaea and really any NIS can take at least that long if you end up liking them.

Around the Network

I honestly think Disgaea 3>>>Disgaea 1, but that's just me. :P

Disgaea franchise ftw!?!?

Prediction:

TGS this year for PS3 will be amazing.

Grandia comes to PSN(PSone classic).

First Versus gameplay this year.

The Adventures Of Duane and Brando

Still haven't beaten it. I have the PSP version... too many games to run through....

And I'm also with skittles.. I have about 45 hours on both and to me:

Disgaea3 >>> Disgaea1

4 ≈ One

Long live MS Saga: A New Dawn! the best JRPG ever!

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Skittles said:
I honestly think Disgaea 3>>>Disgaea 1, but that's just me. :P

Disgaea franchise ftw!?!?

I've got to get 3 one of these days.

Problem is i have way too many NIS games already to get through.

I never finished La Pucelle Tactics, Disgaea 2 or Soul Nomad and the World Eaters.

Soul Nomad is interesting becauase it has a hybrid style that includes some Ogre Battle aspects.

Also it's story is awesome so far... just because the one guy you get stuck with in your party is just a hilariously big jerkass.

Around the Network

I heard Disgaea 3 is an awesome game. But i don't think it can par with Disgaea 1. You guys are playing the psp version with different voice acters and stuff.

Laharl and Etna >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all other disgaea characters.

heard it was good but never played

You should be beaten, burned to ashes then someone should throw your ashes from a plane

g-value said:
I heard Disgaea 3 is an awesome game. But i don't think it can par with Disgaea 1. You guys are playing the psp version with different voice acters and stuff.

I'd say Etna/Prinnies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all other Disgaea characters

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

blaydcor said:
g-value said:

I'd say Etna/Prinnies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all other Disgaea characters

Hell yeah. The prinnies were awesome. Laharl/Etna and Prinnies >>>>>>>>>>>>>> all other Disgaea characters.

Disgaea 1 in general rules. I have to agree that 3 is pretty incredible (though I haven't played the whole thing), and the characters are better than 2's...but you can not top Disgaea 1's characters.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.