By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - GDC 09 : New Conduit Gameplay

I like how you can hear Michael Jackson playing in the background of the first vid. (Maybe the second vid too, but I haven't watched it yet).

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

Around the Network

after madworld sales i dont think this will do well. but i can allways hope. maybe it will just take gamerz to catch on to the fact that these game sare awesome

@peterisyum

COD WAW Wii has just crossed the 1 million mark in less than six months. You should compare apples to apples. Conduit is an FPS. Madworld is a brawler. Oh and why dont you wait a couple of months to see Madworld's numbers. I am sure Sega will as they did with Sonic and Mario at the Olympics.

looks good. I want to see multiplayer vids. Enough Singleplayer already.
June is pretty close so I NEED to see Multiplayer vids!!!!!

Peterisyum said:
after madworld sales i dont think this will do well. but i can allways hope. maybe it will just take gamerz to catch on to the fact that these game sare awesome

The Conduit and Madworld are so far from each other. Madworld is short, bloody, black/white, has brutal killings, so different kind of story, different kind of game and is M-Rated.

The Conduit is a SCI-FI adventure/FPS game and probably T-Rated. People likes SCI-FI and FPS games and more can play when it's T-Rated.

And don't count out Madworld yet after just two weeks, CoD: WaW was a flop allot longer then that.