I’m not one to air out my dirty laundry, but I’ve come to realize that the things that get my fiance and I riled up at each other are gaming related.
See if you and your significant other “push each other’s buttons” like he and I do after the jump.
10. You want to go to bed, they won’t until they finish “just one more match”. You fall asleep and they come to bed 4 matches later… and wake you up.
9. Their console goes to the infirmary and they hijack yours and you can’t play in your normal gaming time slot.
8. You accidentally drop a controller and they get on your case. They throw a controller and it’s all good.
7. You play a “girly” game on their profile.
6. You amassed all ammo and health on a level while they are one bar close to death and using their last round.
5. They share news about their life to their online friends before having told you anything first.
4. They bought themselves 3 games and didn’t get you any.
3. They don’t let you play on the big TV because they want to watch a show at that precise moment. Oh, and show is on the DVR.
2. You just beat them….again.
1. You get a game for yourself and THEY play it first, robbing you of that special feeling you get from ripping open the plastic! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr
LOL @ Number 1 so true!