By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what game (SERIES) have you spent the most time on

Considering all that lvling and raiding I did before I quit the game and the RTS games before it, I'd have to say the warcraft series wins by far out of anything I've played in my life as far as a series goes. Then probably Asheron's Call, which is considered a series since I played 2 for a little before I quit that one in which it slowly failed out of sight, oh and AC was the first MMO made by Turbine who made the Lord of the Rings MMO if you guys don't know about it, I still consider AC the best mmo outside of Ultima Online, yes, I think AC is better than EQ, by far. Then some other MMOs, and I've been gaming since the Apple II days which concludes that MMOs will drain your life away, my personal suggestion is to stay away from them.

Around the Network

wow thats a tough question. I can't tell you exactly but here are my top guesses:

1. EA Sports NHL series (I've owned 98-01, 03-07, and 09) - 10 games in total

2. Call of Duty (I've owned Finest Hour and Modern Warfare, plus playing CoD3 and WaW) - I played Modern Warfare a ton

3. Gran Turismo (I've owned 2, 3, and 4, plus playing GT5:P) - I played them all a ton except for Prologue

4. Need For Speed (I've owned approximately 4 or 5 of them in total, plus I've played most of them at least once, a longshot though)

Dang I forgot to add in:

5. Pokemon - I played the hell out of red, blue, yellow, gold, silver, and crystal

I wish I could say Final Fantasy or Call of Duty but they probably come in 2nd and 3rd.

Acording to Xfire I have played 3,538 hours of World of Warcraft.  That's roughly 147 days.  And that does not count the countless hours I played WoW when I didn't have Xfire on.

I forgot to mention, I don't play WoW anymore.  I think I quit last July and I haven't touched it since.  The only thing I miss about the game is the friendships I made.

Probably Pokemon, then Smash bros, then Zelda.

Around the Network

Smash Bros. approximation:

Smash Bros. 64 - 100 hours
Smash Bros. Melee - 500 hours
Smash Bros. Brawl - 200 hours and counting

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

1. Pokemon/Sonic (I can't tell for sure which one I've played more).
2. EA NHL
3. Mario
4. Zelda
5. Tetris

Ultima, if we're counting PC games.

...if only console games, I'd say Final Fantasy, just because there are so dang many.

1. Super Smash Bros (played all three versions)
2. Buldar's Gate

1. Final Fantasy
2. Mario
3. Pokemon
4. GTA

EDIT: 5. Zelda