By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - We've Never Wanted A Dev Kit This Badly (XBOX360)

Lock Please.. Posted Already..

As Paris would say "Thats Hot"

Click Pic for More Pics

We've Never Wanted A Dev Kit This Badly

Not only do the new Microsoft development kits contain more debugging memory, they are some of the sexiest damn Xbox 360s we've laid our eyes on.

Perhaps it's just the soft black backdrop behind the development kits, or the Barry White we've got playing in the background, but there's just something about that matte black and metallic blue that gets us in the mood for some sweet, sweet game developing. The velvety black test kits seen in the gallery are lovely as well, but a little too plain for our tastes.

Of course these Xbox 360 consoles are for developers only, which could be just the right reason to open your own game development studio.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Around the Network

Fuck you Microsoft! Why can't my 360 look as pretty as that?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

lets try to start a new studio guys we will call it bloody good games, and the first game will be a cross between oblivion/halo/ and wii sports.

I've never wanted somebody to use a dev kit so badly. To make an Xbox 360 exclusive. And then announce it.

It does look nice, though.

I dobt want a 360 but if they released that one i would get it in a heartbeat

Around the Network

already posted by me

Not the exact article, but the same topic.

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=65213

nightsurge said:
already posted by me

Not the exact article, but the same topic.

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=65213

Thanks for the tip..

I reported for a lock.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

that is hot. really hot to be honest. yh i think i would get that

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

You shoulda seen the first ones. Big freakin metal bricks that sounded like a jet plane taking off. Our first one RRoD'ed on us, in our super air-conditioned office with plenty of breathing room. I kid you not.

This one looks sexy.

"Let me just put this out there: I want to be on you."

*Dev kit walks away*