By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say Something About The Person Posting Above You (IV)

is online

Around the Network

Likes Ninja Blade (or hates his username). Eww.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

changed his avatar.

Kitty!

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

has less VG$ than me

Around the Network

is above me

nobody here is being very descriptive.. so i shall change the ways of the thread.

NFG is obsessed with boy-love, spends way too much time on the internet and spams up invisible29's wall with gibberish xD

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

trashleg is an old, 71 year old vividly descriptive thread spammer and thread evil-maker.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi has an unusually large vocabulary, or else knows how to use a dictionary, lol. and usually gets himself into trouble by arguing with people who know better than he does and saying "yeah but i have a huge IQ and an OCD!!" as though its his get-out-of-jail-free card

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

IS CORRECT ABOUT DTEWI(BTW hes marrried to a dictionary)^____________^