By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Sued Over Gay Bashing by Ex-Lionhead Employee

L.C.E.C. said:
blazinhead89 said:
L.C.E.C. said:
^^If there weren't gays in the world (which I believe are a complete abomination), I wouldn't have that problem in the first place. Call me ignorant, but my beliefs, and what I said earlier are why I don't feel sorry for gays who get their feelings hurt. I consider them on a lower level than prostitutes... and to me, as a morally-strong person, that is pretty damn low...

um, Go be an Ignorant person Elsewhere?

Oh yes, I'm so ignorant... Oh foolish one... You have yet to discover true enlightenment and spiritual maturity... Conform to the majority and accept gayness... Do what they tell you... Is that what you want to hear?

Somebody get a Whambulance over to Lionhead, and in this thread quickly...

Maybe if your weren't so Pig Ignorant and more accepting and Tolerant of people's views and beliefs. Seriously, its people like you who have try to find "faults" and "weaknesses" in other people to try to make them feel better about themselves.

Around the Network

I don't agree with homosexuality, but I would be unable to sleep at night noting I tortured someone because of that. I don't discriminate.

Some people are heartless.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

L.C.E.C. said:
^^If there weren't gays in the world (which I believe are a complete abomination), I wouldn't have that problem in the first place. Call me ignorant, but my beliefs, and what I said earlier are why I don't feel sorry for gays who get their feelings hurt. I consider them on a lower level than prostitutes... and to me, as a morally-strong person, that is pretty damn low...

Are you for real???? You do not sound like a morally strong person in the slightest! Judgemental,bigoted,insecure and immature is more apt. You're obviously the victim of brainwashing and it's sad to see this level of hatred on vgchartz.

Karma rules and you're just the kind of guy who will probably get taken by aliens and anal probed until you can't sit down no more. 

Playing: Borderlands(great co-op,HUGE amount of content),Too Human(better late than never lol),Saints Row 3(Penetrator ftw),Minecraft 360,Harry Potter Lego. 

Patiently waiting for:  Tomb Raider, Borderlands 2

I'd close this thread.

My thoughts on the matter is he'll win the case although I think he's milked the "abuse" for everything he can get. Long term sick leave and a fat payout to end the ties. For the record I have some gay friends and they're made of a lot sterner stuff than this guy, I know for certain they wouldn't have been bullied out of the workplace.

Why would anyone ever sign away their right to place a grievance, I'm not sure that's even legally possible to be honest either.

L.C.E.C. said:
^^^ When I am done in this existence, I will not feel sorrow nor pity... I will not feel them then, so I do not need to waste my time feeling them for you now...

How does it feel to be empty inside? to have all that hate brewing .... it must cut you upside as the days go by and people get more and more tolerant of homosexuality and drive out your ancient views on the world. You're the abomination to this world.

Around the Network
Undying said:
My feeling are hurt because he is suing. Can i sue?

I'm hurt you could think that, i'm suing you,,,, I'm suing all straight people too because they just don't like taking it up the bum enough...

Who cares....I ain't too hot on homsexuality, as in to say if I see 2 guys kissing I sorta get this overbearing feeling of "wrongness"...

But that's cos I've been programmed to be straught...I suppose I don't really like watching straight people getting it on in the street....

L.C.E.C has a damn good point though....

You go back 20 years and EVERYONE would have spoken like he has....What's changed? We're all more enlightened? Bullshit? How come we aren't all more enlightend in other regards? How come religion is still such a problem?

We ain't more enlightened, we're just sheep and so are you guys having a go at him...how do you really feel...how would you feel a guy making a move on you in a club rubbing himself on you when you've had a few drinks chatting you up....

Exactly!

So don't come the bullshit!

It's a real shame everyone puts on this front...Can't even say how you feel these days without being in the wrong for it...

I just mind my own business, but since it's a "gay" topic and since others have voiced their opinion...I'm hopin in too.

Baggins why should gay people be treated any different to straight people? and stop comparing the two, straight people don't get a buse. thats why you will never hear of a case of a straight man in this scenario.

Oh and L.C.E.C's view is wrong now and it was wrong 20 years ago.

Nobody is more enlightened just less full of pointless hate ....

Ugh, turned into a religious debate about the morals of being gay pretty quick, which means it's off topic, and I have an excuse to lock this flame infested thread. Awesome!!

L.C.E.C. said:

Correction: If there weren't assholes in the world, then you wouldn't have had that problem.  I'm not going to try to convince you to have a different opinion about homosexuals, but I would like to correct that flawed reasoning.  I got picked on when I was younger for not wearing name-brand clothes and got called poor.  Are poor people to blame?  And what right did those people have for teasing me in the first place?  I truly believe that if gays didn't exist, they would have found some other reason to pick on you.

Edit: Too late.  He got banned.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Khuutra said:
Pipedream24 said:

If the guy was being truly being harassed and he knew who was doing it, something should have been done.  But random accusations of name calling and a couple of emails that I'm sure won't be able to be traced is a rather flimsy case. 

Regardless, I am so tired of all the lawsuits these days.  The courts need to start tossing these cases if their is no real evidence. 

What ever happened to working and earning your money?  Sometimes I think there are to many people looking to get law suit rich.  The courts need to put a stop to all these lawsuits unless they have a real basis.

On another note, how many millionaire's has Microsoft made through stock options and bonuses?  Yea they must treat their employees' like crap.

The guy is suing for forty-five thousand dollars.

This is not a get-rich-quick lawsuit.

I'm not saying it's a ton of money but look at it this way.  What would happen if every person in the world who suffered from some type of work place problem, has depression (the most common mental disorder), and took seven months work because of it; Then woke up one morning and decided to sue their former employer for back pay?Answer: You would have one big effing mess and million upon millions of lawsuits.Things have just gotten really bad the past decade.  Everywhere you look some one is looking for easy money.   It stinks when you have to watch every word you use just because someone might misinterpret what your saying.  I mean, even the president of the USA has to publicly apologize for things he says because something he said could have be taken offensively (although most people know the point he was trying to make).
I guess the point of my rant is I've had enough.  This is supposed to be the land of the free.  But every day the freedoms of many are being taken away to protect the freedoms of a few.  Note*  I by no means condone work place harrasment and think it is wrong.  I do believe though that people should come to work and leave their personal life and situations at home.