By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Motion control comming to the 360 this Fall

@ nightsurge - that doesn't sound good at all - that sounds like you've taken conventional controls, and tacked on motion sensitivity. I prefer it this way, where you do not have to shoot in the centre - it certainly helps keep track of multiple enemies at once

Around the Network

^^I think the majority of shooter fans would disagree with you there.  Aiming reticule locked in the center is the way to do it.

I am sorry but so far the wii mote has proven to be great with shooters.

The only one I didn't liked was Umbrella chronicles where it has a little lag but I guess that in dark chronicles that will change.

Metroid prime, house of the dead, link crossbow training, red steel they all work great and I've heard that COTDWAW is very good too.

I guess it only works for Wii shooters that are not played like the actual traditional shooter. So CoD WaW on Wii finally got controls right? CoD 3 was incredibly awful on the Wii.

nightsurge said:

^^I think the majority of PS360 fans would disagree with you there.  Aiming reticule locked in the center is the way to do it.

Fixed

Around the Network
nightsurge said:
scottie said:
@ nightsurge - Metroid prime 3, HOTD, RE4, RE:UC, Links Xbow training, the Conduit (from early runthroughs), red steel, CoD5 all want to talk to you

I've talked to them and as far as shooters using the Wii remote, they sucked.  Red stell?  Hahahahahahaha....  Metroid Prime 3?  It worked ok, but keepin the aiming reticule in the center would have been smarter.  Actually, RE is about the only game that I could see being good for the Wii remote.

nightsurge said:
I guess it only works for Wii shooters that are not played like the actual traditional shooter. So CoD WaW on Wii finally got controls right? CoD 3 was incredibly awful on the Wii.

Thanks for admitting that you were talking out of your ass.  I wonder how many of those games that scottie mentioned you have actually played.  Still awaiting an answer for my question, btw.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

BoleroOfFire said:
nightsurge said:
scottie said:
@ nightsurge - Metroid prime 3, HOTD, RE4, RE:UC, Links Xbow training, the Conduit (from early runthroughs), red steel, CoD5 all want to talk to you

I've talked to them and as far as shooters using the Wii remote, they sucked.  Red stell?  Hahahahahahaha....  Metroid Prime 3?  It worked ok, but keepin the aiming reticule in the center would have been smarter.  Actually, RE is about the only game that I could see being good for the Wii remote.

nightsurge said:

Thanks for admitting that you were talking out of your ass.  I wonder how many of those games that scottie mentioned you have actually played.  Still awaiting an answer for my question, btw.

I didn't admit to anything.  Notice I didn't comment on HOTD or COD5 or Links Xbow Training or Conduit?  That's because I haven't played those.  Maybe next time use some common sense and take a few chill pills while you're at it.  You're acting as if I insulted you personally.  And no, scottie, I meant shooter fans.  If you want to edit it, then you may want to put it as PC/PS3/360 since only the Wii shooters seem to mess up the traditional shooter controls.

I've talked to them and as far as shooters using the Wii remote, they sucked.  

I didn't admit to anything.  Notice I didn't comment on HOTD or COD5 or Links Xbow Training or Conduit?  That's because I haven't played those.  Maybe next time use some common sense and take a few chill pills while you're at it.  You're acting as if I insulted you personally.  And no, scottie, I meant shooter fans.  If you want to edit it, then you may want to put it as PC/PS3/360 since only the Wii shooters seem to mess up the traditional shooter controls.

If not that you played the aforementioned games, then what exactly is the bolded statement supposed to mean?  Please enlighten me with this "common sense" thing you speak of.  As for the chill pill comment, I'm actually in a very good mood.  I find this conversation amusing.  

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Wow, there are a couple of Wii fans really interested in this thing.

So, it took 'em 3 years to copy Nintendo and that thing's actually inferior to the Wii Remote? I lol'd. :p

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046