By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Indiana Jones and the Trailer of Whip It!!

Whip it good.

http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/indiana-jones-and-the-staff-of-kings/indiana-jones-and-the-staff-of-kings-videos/1299470

So this could be great or terrible bad.

Around the Network

Damn, can't watch it from work (site is banned for some reason), what does it show? A lot of wiimote whipping action?

wow, i thought it looked really bad last time, and now it looks really cool

what ta hell? what happend to the PS3 and the 360 vertions? and is the euphoria engine on the Wii now? LIES!

Gamerace said:
Damn, can't watch it from work (site is banned for some reason), what does it show? A lot of wiimote whipping action?

Embedded works ?

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Around the Network
antfromtashkent said:
what ta hell? what happend to the PS3 and the 360 vertions? and is the euphoria engine on the Wii now? LIES!

Canned due the Recession. Please wait until our economy gets better.

I'm going with the latter ...

God i hope this is good. River rafting, flying, punching, whipping. Its gonna be hardcore wrist action, just make good on the graphics coz thats the only thing thats looking shit right now.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

alfredofroylan said:
antfromtashkent said:

Canned due the Recession. Please wait until our economy gets better.

aww :( i was looking forward to that ... the tech demos were kool :(

Looks.. ok...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)