By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Balance board support confirmed for Punch Out!!

This really great news for me ,because i'll love so much to play this game with BB. :D

Around the Network

It makes sense since Wii Fit has a boxing minigame as well. The more control I get to have the better!

:(

I would like to, but i don't want to shell out $90 for Wii Fit at this point

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Yes, I've read the Italian PR right now, and although I barely speak Italian, I understood. They say that Balance Board is a 3rd control scheme. Classic controls, motion controls and BB + motion are the 3 controlling methods. You lean to your side and your character will "realistically" lean, so it must be pressure sensitive and real time. While if you stay still, you can attack using the motion controls. Sound great.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Strange that the nearly-identical UK press release doesn't mention anything about balance board support.

Around the Network

I'm going to beat Mike Tysons Ass! Oh wait..

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!

I'm hoping for a trainning mode.

"¿Por qué justo a mí tenía que tocarme ser yo?"

So if you really want to be "hardcore" you sure need to have an exellent physics

I mean button smashing and beat the game? hehe that's way to easy.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

@Naum: An exellent physics!

On a serious note, this is some awesome news!
It will add a bit more immersiveness to the gameplay, which isnt a bad thing at all!
And of course for those people that just want to pay 50 dollars for an NES game with NES controls, then lucky it's optional, right?

I hope they integrate the Wii Balance board into the training somehow! That would be FUN!

"That's why you're still a kid!"