By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PETA: Future COD should be more dog-friendly

They'd do better to focus on saving real dogs rather than some coded creation.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Around the Network

Some people don't realize it is a freakin' game. -.-

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

SpartanFX said:
killing a human is ok,,,but killing a dog is a no-no .

lol,,i m sorry but that's fukin retarded

These damn activists always complaining about something.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

Euphoria14 said:

But if you think of the real dogs.... you know, the ones that PETA didn't murder saved, then you'd understand that murduring dogs in anything (EVEN a video game) is wrong and should be abolished.

Think of the unmurdered dogs!

SpartanFX said:
killing a human is ok,,,but killing a dog is a no-no .

lol,,i m sorry but that's fukin retarded

PETA's whole principle is that its not a dogs choise to attack a human they are trained that way, human has a choise to go into a war, not a dog which makes sence.... on that note i would just like to add... ITS A GAME GTF OVER IT!

Around the Network
IllegalPaladin said:
Euphoria14 said:

But if you think of the real dogs.... you know, the ones that PETA didn't murder saved, then you'd understand that murduring dogs in anything (EVEN a video game) is wrong and should be abolished.

Think of the unmurdered dogs!

Now I feel bad. I haven't touched my Nintendogs game in over a year. Poor digital doggie.

All I know is that I have 2 dogs, 5 cats and a ferret. I love animals just as much as any of the clowns in this activist group, but unlike them I don't see the issue with CoD: W@W.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

I am guessing this would drive them nuts then huh? This is like a double whammy for them. Double dead!

Just to add to my previous post, me and my family have a habit of bringing in strays that have no homes. People say we should bring them to a shelter, but odds are not that high that most of them will be picked up and brought into a home.

Currently playing:

Euphoria14 said:
I am guessing this would drive them nuts then huh? This is like a double whammy for them. Double dead!

Just to add to my previous post, me and my family have a habit of bringing in strays that have no homes. People say we should bring them to a shelter, but odds are not that high that most of them will be picked up and brought into a home.

Well PETA has no problem if u kill a dead dog... besides... if it starts chewing on your face... you dont have many options...

Aw, the Cerberus. Who couldn't love that face?

Just make sure to add some bars to your windows, they seem attracted to jumping through them for some reason.

antfromtashkent said:
Euphoria14 said:

Well PETA has no problem if u kill a dead dog... besides... if it starts chewing on your face... you dont have many options...

You don't have any other option than to kill the dogs in Call of Duty 4 and World at War. They'll quickly pin you down and chew on your face.