By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

^ Yes I am...

well not really, Im in love with the girl of my dreams right now and Id trade the world to make her happy, it's just in advertising we have to be very open minded an creative adn I guess Im just in touch with my feminine side.

Around the Network

33%

I'm not sure if I should be happy about that or not. While I'm 66% straight....oh lol, it's only a survey. I'm good.

im 26% gay

yay im straight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

BladeOfGod said:
WessleWoggle said:
TruckOSaurus said:
BladeOfGod said:
NO!!!! I would kill myself if i was gay

I'm kind of sad you aren't then!......................... j/k!

He is sad...

Sad if philosophically serious.

Not sad if joking.

Not sad if killing himself is just an expression of self loathing, which is culturally normal.

But he's sad in a sense. Unless like I said, he's joking. But it would not seem that way, it would seem that he would be ashamed to be gay. Understandable but still sad.

Obviously joking, but i would be ashame. And dont act like you wouldnt unless you are born as gay.

Don't act like you would unless you were born gay. :)

10 %.

That test is gay

Around the Network

I got 20%...

Former something....

non-gravity said:
10 %.

That test is gay

Zing. lol

mmnin said:
BladeOfGod said:
WessleWoggle said:
TruckOSaurus said:
BladeOfGod said:

He is sad...

Not sad if joking.

Not sad if killing himself is just an expression of self loathing, which is culturally normal.

But he's sad in a sense. Unless like I said, he's joking. But it would not seem that way, it would seem that he would be ashamed to be gay. Understandable but still sad.

Obviously joking, but i would be ashame. And dont act like you wouldnt unless you are born as gay.

STOP CONFUSING ME!!!

WessleWoggle said:
Nmmnin said:
BladeOfGod said:
WessleWoggle said:
TruckOSaurus said:
BladeOfGod said:

He is sad...

Not sad if joking.

I'm not ashamed to have a strong preference for men. It is inconvenient though... A lot less gay guys to pick from then straight girls.

eewww, you really are gay. Now i am leaving this theard FOREVER

idk what you'd consider me. I used to be bi but I don't act on it anymore. I'm in a serious relationship with a male & I'd never go back.

My daughter is my world.