By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - OXM: Microsoft has some very cool stuff to show you tomorrow.

SpartanFX said:

sequal to GOTY last year:we are in the movies 2 :P

You know at least the majority of trolls on this site have the courtesy of at least trying to be funny.

Around the Network

Sony's verbosity about their 2009 line-up, has only been exceeded by Microsoft's reticence. I wonder what they have in store, and why they would use GDC, not E3 as their vehicle.

Give me some lip :)

Goodfella said:
Give me some lip :)

lool

*blows a kiss like a little girl*

guys you do realize that several of the mods on this site consider troll to be flaming

Around the Network
dsister44 said:
guys you do realize that several of the mods on this site consider troll to be flaming

possible 09 games taht we know:

forza3

alan wake

and of course your fav viva pinata 3

splinter cell 

TRios_Zen said:
Sony's verbosity about their 2009 line-up, has only been exceeded by Microsoft's reticence. I wonder what they have in store, and why they would use GDC, not E3 as their vehicle.

They used GDC to announce Gears 2, so the games they announce might be released this year.

badgenome said:
More expansion packs? /skeeuk

Skeeuk.....yuck!

SpartanFX said:
dsister44 said:

forza3

alan wake

splinter cell 

You're just posting that so you don't get a ban aren't you...

mods, please read his other posts. If that's not trolling I don't know what is and me walks a fine line myself.

Baggins said:
SpartanFX said:
dsister44 said:

forza3

alan wake

splinter cell 

You're just posting that so you don't get a ban aren't you...

mods, please read his other posts. If that's not trolling I don't know what is and me walks a fine line myself.

who me?