By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who has the best fall lineup? Category=Shooter

PS3 for me, definitely. I heard something about Time Crisis 4 controlling like a real FPS now...I think the Guncon 3 has more control features to it, and probably sixaxis support of some kind, so it isn't on rails anymore. At least part of it. That is going to be AWESOME. I'll probably get that before anything else, and by proxy the PS3 wins due to the addition of an actual gun in gameplay. And I'm sick of the Wii games where the A button is the fire button. It should be B.

Around the Network

360 for sure.. Halo 3 is the biggest FPS on console this year and trumps pretty much everything else. Not giving it to 360 is like not giving the Fighting category to Nintendo.

The 360 probably has a better one because Mass Effect, Bioshock, and Halo 3 tip the scale, but the PS3 is a close second cause of Haze and UT3.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

360, but PS3 has a very solid lineup as well. Either system owner should be happy with this lineup if they are a fan of the genre.

Wii is in a tight spot over here,
It all depends upon how the wii zapper plays. MP3 update to support Wii Zpper ??
Blast Works: Build, Fuse & Destroy might spring up a suprise
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles with its use of Wii Zapper should be interesting
Medal of Honor Heroes 2 with Wii Zapper play and 32 player online.

PS3 has exclusives
Haze
Unreal Tournament III
Time Crisis 4

X360 has exclusives
Halo 3
Mobile Ops: The One Year War ( gundam games never work in the U.S and this one is a port of some Gamecube game)
America's Army: True Soldiers (ubisofts previous attempts have been crap can redstorm and the YETI engine save this game, releasing along with Halo 3 is going to kill sales though)
Medal of Honor: Airborne and Timeshift get a month of exclusivity on the X360.

It is going to be tough, the X360 has a volley of releases from sept onwards.
PS3 hits high gear with November and its a crowed month Area 51, COd 4, UT3, Haze, Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway, HL2:Orange Box, Enemy Territory: Quake Wars, Medal of Honor: Airborne , thats way too many games for one month.

Heeeeyyyy!!!! <Snap>

Around the Network
NeoRatt said:
360. UT3 is coming later so that means Haze vs. Halo 3... All the others are secondary or cancel each other out. Wii has more exclusives but they do not compete with the PS3 and 360 big ones.

Doesnt matter of UT3 is coming out to the 360. It still wont be out for this holiday season which means its free to go one on one with Halo 3 this holiday season.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Sorry PC wins here hands down, no question

To Each Man, Responsibility

360 only because of halo, but UT3 and Haze make it a very tight race.

PC has that Crysis game and the best controls...(even though I prefer wii fps controls to keyboard and mouse personally)

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

halo 3=unreal and haze (unreal is timed so i lessen score)
but then you got bioshock on 360 as well

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.