By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Would You consider buying another current gen console?

I've had 4 chances to get a Wii... Turned all four down. There's really only 1 or 2 games on it that I care for. Golden Sun3 or perhaps a Pokemon RPG similar to the Handheld games would change my mind. As for the 360, if the arcade drops to 150 and I can get a HDD with it or if it drops to 99$, I could see myself get one.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

I had DS for around a month (traded it for PSP for that month) and even though I had R4 and played lots of games, I didn't like many of them. So no to DS.
Xbox 360 probabaly for RPGs and PS3 for Uncharted and Valkyria Chronicles.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Once I get high speed internet I'm either getting a PS3 or 360.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I've got a ps3 wii and 360 , the only new one id get is in a few years if they make a new ps3(maybe slim) if thats what they will call it sonys always makes a smaller version

I am more than happy with my wii. I may buy a Nintendo DS this year but I would like an xbox360 for a couple of games that catched my eye (Resident evil 5 and Street fighter 4). Too bad that there are lots of wii games I do want buy can't right now :(

Around the Network

I could afford all of them, and I may get a PS3 but there is no chance of me getting a 360.

Actually no, im happy with my ps3 and for me its a matter of time not money.

I'd get the DSi as soon as I have enough $$$

I will buy PS3 when it gets next price cut. Wii maybe in some distant future when it cost something like 149€ (closer the real price of hardware)

no