By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What are your plans for the summer?!?

My summer is now pretty much completely booked up! And if all goes to plan it will be my best summer yet! I have been saving for it for the past 6 months or so, lol.

So far I should be going to...

-Reading Festival 09

-Glastonbury festival 09 (if my money doesnt get rinsed)

-North Carolina for 3 weeks with my cousin staying on a farm with some family friends

-Possibly WOMAD festival 09 if I have time/money (its a world music festival which is pretty jokes, plus its on my b-day)

Backup plans for if any of my current plans fall through include...

-Glade trance music festival 09

-1 week in portugal with a bunch of friends to go clubbing (also on my b-day)

-Cropredy folk festival (I usualy go every year as my family works there but other plans are taking priority)

-paintballing sometime (i have promised myself I need to do more of it)

All this is enhanced by the fact that I will be finishing my A-levels just before the summer starts and this entire holiday will be used as a 6/7 week goodbye party to the all my friends as everyone will be doing different things next year.

One things for sure though... I will be flat broke by september when I'm off to uni :S

Has anyone else began planning as thoroughly as me?

Around the Network

I'll be working on a farm owned by friends of my parents, and then I'll be going to Europe in July for 19 days. =D

nothing i imagine, ill still be working and i wont have started my a-levels, summer this year, like last year will be shit

well by best riend is movng back to town. so i will probably hangout with him alot. plus he has live

just passed my test saving up for a car now, hopefully by summer i can drive me and a few mates down to wales bit of sun, beach and fosters lol o and maybe a bbq

Around the Network
phinch1 said:
just passed my test saving up for a car now, hopefully by summer i can drive me and a few mates down to wales bit of sun, beach and fosters lol o and maybe a bbq

Sun... in Wales??

me and brett are gonna shoot some hoops

sun in wales is rare, but im hoping :P

Work and play soccer.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

primarily finding a job. But I will also go to Download festival and possibly reading festival if I have the money. Apart from that just hanging really