By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

NeoRatt said:
The league is up-to-date for this week...

Sweet got my Gears of War 2 platinum.  If all these games weren't getting ridiculous amounts of dlc every month I would have more platinums.  Still have to get Point Lookout and Mothership Zeta.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

Around the Network

3 Alcoholu Akbar badgenome 49,619 1,470 6 46
3 Wizardyo deadt0m 23,239 80 - 46

Ha! Tied! You're going down next week, scrub!

erikers said:
NeoRatt said:
The league is up-to-date for this week...

Sweet got my Gears of War 2 platinum.  If all these games weren't getting ridiculous amounts of dlc every month I would have more platinums.  Still have to get Point Lookout and Mothership Zeta.

Damn you!!!

Is anyone going to get Wolfenstein right away?

I am still on the fence as a day one purchase...

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/20573/Wolfenstein-Launch-Trailer/

Looks like a fun game... I have a $20 coupon from Best Buy that I need to use by the end of August so it is going to be Wolfenstein or Batman...

Wolfenstein seems iffy to me, especially without a demo.

But the thing about it being free if it outsells Madden is kind of nutty and endearing... and tempting!

Around the Network

Hey munkeh I see you haven't finished coop in Halo Wars. You want to run through it sometime? I'm sure we could finish it all in 3 1/2-4 hours in 2 sessions. We can play it on Easy with the good skulls on to make it faster.

I just noticed that Trials HD has qualified as a partial tournament... 6 Owners...

Good to hear about Trials. This game flat out rules. I got the Unyielding achievement earlier, and a picture I saw at NeoGAF captures my experience perfectly:

Don't worry badgenome just 4 more days and the anger ends and the greatness begins with Shadow Complex. Might even challenge Battlefield for the best selling arcade game if all is right in the world.

I hope so!