By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

@Siren I finished act 1 of Hardcore but could never get the energy to continue on. I tried the multiplayer many times as well but the lag just makes it impossible >

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Around the Network

Out of the numerous fallout DLC, which is the best so far? My guess would be the brotherhood of steel one, since it allows you to not die at the end.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Definitely Broken Steel. I'm actually kind of sad they changed the ending, but being able to level to 30 and the Tesla Cannon totally make it worth the sacrifice of artistic integrity!

Nothing sweeter than cracking open a nice cold bottle of Aqua Pura

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

Eh I'd have expected Mothership Zeta to be the best, personally it's the one I'm looking foward to the most. I love having a Sci-fi twist.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Around the Network

Hit another classic milestone of 44,999 points. Once I eventually get to 99,999 points I'll just quit playing forever

quit at 99,999? no way erikers, you have to soldier on.

I must admit, once i hit 100.000 (hopefully by xmas '09) i may take a break from achievement hunting and go back to playing games for the fun of it.

Ronster316 said:
quit at 99,999? no way erikers, you have to soldier on.

I must admit, once i hit 100.000 (hopefully by xmas '09) i may take a break from achievement hunting and go back to playing games for the fun of it.

Why don't you just only get games you really want?  Then you don't have to worry about playing for fun.  Every game I've gotten, short of the free arcade games I wish I didn't have on my list and King Kong, Blazing Angels, MLB 2k7 and Perfect Dark Zero (which were gifts) I bought because I wanted them. 

Tagged!

The league is up-to-date for this week...