By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

NeoRatt said:
The league is up-to-date for this week...

This is the lowest gamerscores we have had this year so far...

I'm on a MvC2 break, I'll probably take first in that tourny tho =) 16 more wins till that 50 rank win achievement to pull ahead of Ronster.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Around the Network

You desevre to win the Marvel VS Capcom 2 race graham.

You beat the living sh*t out of me on that game the other day.

Your "Dream team" are literally untouchable.

Theres no way in hell that i can take my 360 to my new workplace, so i'm gonna have to work twice as hard when i'm at home now. (or book another holiday perhaps, good idea ron lol)

Sorry, was talking erm typing to myself

Ronster316 said:
You desevre to win the Marvel VS Capcom 2 race graham.

You beat the living sh*t out of me on that game the other day.

Your "Dream team" are literally untouchable.

Theres no way in hell that i can take my 360 to my new workplace, so i'm gonna have to work twice as hard when i'm at home now. (or book another holiday perhaps, good idea ron lol)

Sorry, was talking erm typing to myself

Now I'm scared to play against Graham!  I played against some untouchable people online and its an ugly shamefull feeling.

@ JPL.

Trust me when i say.............. Pick your very best team.

I never picked Cable in my team but no matter who i picked, Graham taught me a lesson. (and i picked good characters like Spidey, Morrigan, Psycloke, Gambit, Captain america, Wolverine, Cyclops ect).

Ronster, guess we'll have to see what happens. I would deserve to have Graham kick my ass completely for bragging about beating you :) I anticipate me losing.

Around the Network
JPL78 said:
Ronster, guess we'll have to see what happens. I would deserve to have Graham kick my ass completely for bragging about beating you :) I anticipate me losing.

Ack I'm not that great, compared to my friends who can do infinites i'm only 36 and 20 on MvC2. Some of the people on ranked take the cheapest teams ever. They'll press like 3 buttons total and still give me problems beating them. One Iron Man super on your assist at the wrong time is just ouch. Next time I'm going to try air hypering them, should be faster.

edit: 10 more wins for that achievement =)

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Looks like I am the only one left giving 'Spolsion Man a real run for its money. If everything goes well today I might have a full 200 score on it.

siren said:
Looks like I am the only one left giving 'Spolsion Man a real run for its money. If everything goes well today I might have a full 200 score on it.

My hat's off to you. That game is fucking hard. I haven't even tried hardcore mode yet.

badgenome said:
siren said:

My hat's off to you. That game is fucking hard. I haven't even tried hardcore mode yet.

Isn't all that bad, though I do come from the days of playing NES games that were really only 2 - 3 hours long but took you over 50 attempts to complete.  Hence a lot of muscle memory and planning.

As such, I made it through Hardcore mode with few levels requiring more than a couple attempts.  The exceptions were 3-9 and 3-16.  Both of those are nightmarish to say the least.

On multiplayer, I am lucky to have a friend locally that is addicted to the game and also an old school gamer.  Since timings on Live are completely horked, we just sync up at my place and run through a bunch of levels once a week.  Right now we are on 3-10 and have only missed 10 cakes so far.

See, I was never good at NES games. I did beat A Boy and His Blob, though!