By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

Ronster316 said:
JPL78 said:
jagenjg said:
I got the Passing Breeze (20 G) achievement last night in Outrun. It is not that hard, use the path right, left, right, right. If you try enough you will end up getting Frequent Flyer (15 G) too.

Yeah, thanks for passing me up at the very possible last second

Of course, Ronster could say the same thing to me I guess!

Ya'll Sacred 2 EFFIN ROCKS!  Seriously.  It's massive! I have 10 hours in and I've explored 3 percent of the map.

@ JPL

Sneaky Sneaky lol

I checked on wednesday and i was still in first so i just focused on Godfather instead.

I should have kept my eye on the prize (Tried to seal it last week)

Hey my whole deal is always getting the time to game in general...

I got the kids down last night then booked over to the 360 for 1st place.  I knew I had a shot when you 2 were off line.

That is my first 3 points in the leauge ever.

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Around the Network
JPL78 said:
Ronster, thanks for the compliment. I'm sorry to say I do not have Mercs 2 anymore. I had done pretty much every single thing I wanted to do in it except for play co-op. Well I needed some trade credit to be able to afford Fallout 3 DLC so I traded Mercs 2 and GH: Metallica in.

We can play anything though. I'm seriously wanting to organize some league folks to get together and conquer Left 4 Dead on expert as well as play some Survival mode. I was dying to try it out since it released but I don't really want to just hop in a random game with a bunch of idiot pubbers.

I'm at work now and all I can even think about is leveling up and exploring more in Sacred 2.

We shuld get some VG L4D going definitely =)

Edit: Just looked at Sacred and saw it has Multiplayer is this Oblivion with Multiplayer?

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

jagenjg said:
Ronster316 said:
JPL78 said:
jagenjg said:
I got the Passing Breeze (20 G) achievement last night in Outrun. It is not that hard, use the path right, left, right, right. If you try enough you will end up getting Frequent Flyer (15 G) too.

Ya'll Sacred 2 EFFIN ROCKS!  Seriously.  It's massive! I have 10 hours in and I've explored 3 percent of the map.

@ JPL

Sneaky Sneaky lol

I checked on wednesday and i was still in first so i just focused on Godfather instead.

I got the kids down last night then booked over to the 360 for 1st place.  I knew I had a shot when you 2 were off line.

No worries.  I got nothing but love man.  Good for you that you got first place!

I only regret that I didn't go for the achievement where you reach each goal first in a multiplayer race.  I probably could have gotten that and evened it up.  But I just wanted to play sacred so I got sloppy.

Anyway, you obviously deserved it.

Grahamhsu said:
JPL78 said:
Ronster, thanks for the compliment. I'm sorry to say I do not have Mercs 2 anymore. I had done pretty much every single thing I wanted to do in it except for play co-op. Well I needed some trade credit to be able to afford Fallout 3 DLC so I traded Mercs 2 and GH: Metallica in.

We can play anything though. I'm seriously wanting to organize some league folks to get together and conquer Left 4 Dead on expert as well as play some Survival mode. I was dying to try it out since it released but I don't really want to just hop in a random game with a bunch of idiot pubbers.

I'm at work now and all I can even think about is leveling up and exploring more in Sacred 2.

We shuld get some VG L4D going definitely =)

Edit: Just looked at Sacred and saw it has Multiplayer is this Oblivion with Multiplayer?

We all need to just agree on a time and commit to it.  I'm willing to bet Enamrah would join us but I don't know if he has picked up the game of the year edition yet (he had traded his old copy in with intent to buy the new one.)

Graham, GET Sacred 2!! Seriously, it's more like Diablo 2 but the game is MASSIVE and I think the reviewers are full of shit.  Even at that it has a 75 percent metacritic.  But it has drop in drop out multiplayer and whatever you get online transfers to your offline character to keep.

If you get Sacred 2 I swear I will play it with you.  I will be playing it for months I can tell you that much, I would love to have someone to play with. Actually I just really wish anyone would buy it.  Its a damn shame to see such a good game get such pityfull sales when any shooter ever gets a guarenteed million buys.  As of yesterday mygamercard.net said about 1,000 people had it...

edit: and in the whole comparison to Oblivion thing.  I spent 170 hours in Oblivion.  Sacred 2, based on my experience so far could take more than 200 hours doing all the side quests AND you have a light and a dark storyline to play through plus about 6 different classes.  EPIC

JPL78 said:
jagenjg said:
Ronster316 said:
JPL78 said:
jagenjg said:

@ JPL

Sneaky Sneaky lol

No worries.  I got nothing but love man.  Good for you that you got first place!

I only regret that I didn't go for the achievement where you reach each goal first in a multiplayer race.  I probably could have gotten that and evened it up.  But I just wanted to play sacred so I got sloppy.

Slackers, all sleepin and shit... jk

I know you 2 pretty much rule the points around here anyway.  I just got lucky you guys were offline like I said, and just like racing, its not how you start it is how you finish.

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Around the Network
jagenjg said:
JPL78 said:
jagenjg said:
Ronster316 said:
JPL78 said:
jagenjg said:

@ JPL

Sneaky Sneaky lol

Slackers, all sleepin and shit... jk

I know you 2 pretty much rule the points around here anyway.  I just got lucky you guys were offline like I said, and just like racing, its not how you start it is how you finish.

Ha! You have to be kidding.   I don't rule shit around here.  I had 300 gs points this week.  Definite not ruleage.

If anyone rules its people like erikers, ronster, eNamrah.  eNamrah has almost maxed out Mega Man 9 points! Do you know how billy bad-ass you have to be to do that?

I'm just mediocre with gamerscore.  I can admit that.  I don't max out games, I just get whatever points I'm happy with and then leave it at that.  A few races aside I don't win anything.  I may love games and have played them my whole life but I will gladly admit that some of the dudes around here make me look like a casual. The only reason I have such a high gamerscore is because I buy a lot of games and I've owned a 360 since launch day.

^
{Quote}ing conversation was getting on the long side.

OMG... eNamrah!!! 160/200 you are the man. How did you ever get Invincible. I just now got to the last stage, and said 'eff' this. I can get to the big fight against all of the stage bosses on Wily's level, but that is about it. I run out of men every time.

I bow to your gaming prowis.

JPL78, my friend we have a lot in common minus our gamer scores. I just now broke 7.5 k, and my 360 is from early 08. Nice to meet you though.

I had not even planed on getting Outrun. I had some points available, and my main account was logged playing the demo. I stepped away.  Then the 3 year old bought it for me basically. :)

Has anyone played the Fight Night Round 4 demo? I thought it was really fun, will be a first day buy for me.

Finished Prince of Persia!!! That DLC was not really worth it

@ JPL/Graham.

Count me in on Left 4 Dead.

Your both on my buddy list so i'll keep my eyes peeled for when your both on.

I'm on in the mornings till early afternoon (can be flexible ie 9am to 3pm is possible if a time is set)

If the mornings are no good i'm off monday, tuesday and wednesday this upcoming week (will try persuade my buddy to chill out whilst i play).

About Mercs 2 JPL, No worries on that front, my bud thats coming round liked the first Mercs so i'm sure he'll eventually buy Mercs 2.