By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

Wait, so if you get banned from the site for a few days you lose your league score?

Around the Network
JPL78 said:
Wait, so if you get banned from the site for a few days you lose your league score?

For that week yes, 2 weeks or more if your ban is a lengthy one. (Mine was only 3 day's, god knows how long the next one would/will potentially be)

My ban expired like what? 9 hours after the league was updated? now thats just bad luck lol

JPL78 said:

You can't get league points for the ban period.

I was looking through the league's game list on MGC this morning and noticed PAC-MAN sitting at 19 users, so I decided to buy it.

Games currently sitting at 19 users... Condemned 2: Bloodshot, Dead or Alive 4, Frontlines: FoW , Robotron: 2084 and UltimateMK3.

Not bad I came second on the high achievers list.
Now that is not a bad debut even if I say so myself.

Around the Network

Indeed. Congrats, reask!

badgenome said:
Indeed. Congrats, reask!

Thank you kind sir.

eNamrah said:

I was looking through the league's game list on MGC this morning and noticed PAC-MAN sitting at 19 users, so I decided to buy it.

Games currently sitting at 19 users... Condemned 2: Bloodshot, Dead or Alive 4, Frontlines: FoW , Robotron: 2084 and UltimateMK3.

Prince of Persia Arcade is also at 19 tags...  It shows as 44 but that is the aggregate of the retail and arcade version.  MGC Error...

Individual platinums are now up-to-date as well.

Nice, I got a plat! Now I don't feel so bad about my gamerscore sucking it lately.