By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

NeoRatt said:

Monday Night Combat has made it to partial tournament status.

ive had a blast playing mnc.  lots of fun and really fast paced.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

@Neo, I'm fairly positive Mr. Bubbles got the 200 gs in MNC before I did.

@JPL: I think you both hit 200 in the same day, so you're tied for first.  NeoRatt has you listed above because of alphabetical order.

Hey you have Sonic 2, right?  Could you help me boost the multiplayer achievement?  It's the last one I need and will only take a couple minutes.

JPL78 said:

@Neo, I'm fairly possitive Mr. Bubbles got the 200 gs in MNC before I did.

His last achievement is not dated.  I always give the benefit of any doubt to dated achievements.

@eNamrah, yeah I need to dowload it but that wont take five minutes.  Also we no longer tie in any races since the first come first serve rules were inacted.

@Neo, okay, well its your call but I know he beat me to it.  I was paying attention, actually him getting the 200 was what really spurred me to try and grab second as quick as possible saturday afternoon. I understand if your decision is more about needing to be online to play tournament games though.  I myself try to avoid getting points offline if its a race.

More people need to buy Scott Pilgrim the Game.  Not because I only need one last achievement and hope it hits tournament status, which I do.  But because its probably one of the best 800 point games on the service.  Old school goodness mixed with modern day gameplay advances.  I think Ronster would love it and perhaps have to even dethrone Streets of Rage 2 in his mind.

Around the Network
JPL78 said:

@eNamrah, yeah I need to dowload it but that wont take five minutes.  Also we no longer tie in any races since the first come first serve rules were inacted.

@Neo, okay, well its your call but I know he beat me to it.  I was paying attention, actually him getting the 200 was what really spurred me to try and grab second as quick as possible saturday afternoon. I understand if your decision is more about needing to be online to play tournament games though.  I myself try to avoid getting points offline if its a race.

More people need to buy Scott Pilgrim the Game.  Not because I only need one last achievement and hope it hits tournament status, which I do.  But because its probably one of the best 800 point games on the service.  Old school goodness mixed with modern day gameplay advances.  I think Ronster would love it and perhaps have to even dethrone Streets of Rage 2 in his mind.

I am just applying the rules as stated in the league rules page (I avoid trying to make a call myself where possible). 

The following rule statement on tournaments applies to this scenario:

"Gamers with dated achievements will get preference over gamers that do not have dated achievements." - This is at the end of the paragraph talking about resolution of gamerscore ties for tournaments.  League rules link is here:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=2862288 

Thanks for the Update Neo!

SCC is proving to be a bit of a choire ...

JPL78 said:

I doubt that Streets of Rage 2 will ever be dethroned in RONSTER's mind...

But, I definately agree that Scott Pilgrim is a fun game and worth the 800 points.

@Neo, there are just so many more attacks than any 16-bit brawler.  It almost feels more like a side scrolling devil may cry as opposed to more ancient games where you just dash at person, spam same attack, kick once.  I love in this how you feel more like a God, especially after you level up and get all your stats to a 100. And the object physics and weapon system is nice.

I don't know how the other 3 characters play but if it is different completely than Scott then its one heck of a game.  Only I have to question the lack of online play.  Seems like a gimme at this point.

NeoRatt said:
themanwithnoname said:
NeoRatt said:
themanwithnoname said:

Does anyone wanna help me get the Entrepreneur achievement on Forza 3 to help me get first place? All you have to do is buy my crappy tuneup setup for free. Any takers? I'll be your best friend!!!!!

What is the specs of the tuning setup so I can find it?  model of car, tuning setup name, track, etc.

Car model: Corvette Racing C6.R

Name: Tune

Environment: Nurburgring

Track: Nordschliefe

Keyword 1: General

Keyword 2: Average

Lemme know if you find it or not. I apparently can't put it up for free, but I'll put it up for the minimum 1000 and send you a car or something.

I just bought it.  Hopefully you get the achievement.

Thank you so much! Do you have any of the car DLC packs? If you want to pick a car that you like from the first pack, I'll gift it to you.

Now I think I'm off to start a new Dragon Age playthrough.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.