By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

Recon, yeah I hear you. It is first person. I'm a pretty big FPS fan but they aren't my favorite games.

Around the Network

Perfect Dark is now a full tournament.

NeoRatt said:
MasterZack said:
Ready. I have created my account.

My gamertag is MASTERZACK21

You're in...  Don't be afraid to bring more gamers with you.

I will!!

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

MasterZack, dude, nice Zelda collection!

Just played through the first mission of Just Cause 2. It is solid fun... If you like chaos, havoc, and destruction, this is probably a game for you... I'll give it a solid 8 so far...  Story is generic, and I could see the game getting repetitive, but for some reason I love to just blow s--- up...

Better controls then the first one. Has some nice automatic lock on features. Grapple adds a lot to the game. Way better grapple then the full retail game Bionic Commando last year. And way more fun because of the destructable environment elements.

Around the Network

Okay Game Room fully downloaded and now its just stuck permanently on the loading screen. I tried restarting, same thing. Grrrr.

I downloaded Game Room and its running as its supposed to...

My arcade has 27 games in it. Come visit if your on my friends list and feel free to play...

NeoRatt said:

My arcade has 27 games in it. Come visit if your on my friends list and feel free to play...

Mind if I add you? I only have a few people on my friends that have Game Room.

It's halfway working. I was able to buy games today and post challenges and leaderboard scores but all three of those things were working, not working, working again. Their server is only half responsive but its better than nothing.

Impressive Neo. I'll be checking it out. Be sure and post some challenges, if we don't all do that we'll never get some of those achievements.

I've only got 8 games but I think they are the 8 better games of the bunch. A lot of that is such crap, I'm really hoping we get more well known, well known games... not just more Intellevision and Atari cast-a-aways.

And that's how it feels so far to me, like here are the games that aren't good enough for XBLA, enjoy!

Also, lack of game specific controls like track balls or tempest turn dials really hurts the gameplay. Crystal Castle, as much as I love the arcade game, is almost unplayable. I don't remember Red Baron but after playing it I'm guessing the cabinet had a flight stick of some sort.

yungmagic09 said:
NeoRatt said:

Mind if I add you? I only have a few people on my friends that have Game Room.

Not at all. I think JPL78 and RONSTER316 are looking for people as well.