By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

Gonna be adding Mass Effect to my platinum list soon when I get the 2 ripoff DLC's that are 240 points each for the deal of the week. Can't wait until Mass Effect 2 comes out, I got release day shipping on amazon.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

Around the Network

Darksiders needs one more tag to become a partial tournament. And it needs it before the end of next Thursday.

Darksiders has gained partial tournament status. I noticed on True Achievements that bknight2k got some achievements in the game so it is just a matter of time before MGC updates the list to 5 owners... All have achievements in the game.

I think I should withdraw from the gamerscore league, I barely ever play on my Xbox

Munkeh111 said:
I think I should withdraw from the gamerscore league, I barely ever play on my Xbox

I have the exact opposite problem...  My PS3s are collecting a lot of dust and my 360s are over worked...

Guess everything is relative.  But I have to admit 2009 was not 360s stellar year for exclusives.

Around the Network

When's the Bayonetta tourney ending, Neo? There are some easy to obtain achievements that I haven't tried yet.

The league is up-to-date for the week.

@d21lewis - The tournaments end Feb.04

VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League
GS Career TA Career League Career TA Leaderboard
GS Season TA Season League Season MGC Leaderboard
GS Weekly TA Weekly League Weekly League Rules
Active Tournaments 2009 Hall of Fame Platinum  Game Awards  
Potential Tournaments Past Hall of Fame Platinum Games  

L4D2 platinum! (again) forever!!!! actually, until spring :\

Just bought Bayonetta and Darksiders, so more achievements incoming.

yungmagic09 said:

Just bought Bayonetta and Darksiders, so more achievements incoming.

I've been marching through Darksiders this weekend...  Another really good game..  Bayonetta gets the win for style and combat elegance, Darksiders is a gritty GoW game with some nice gameplay additions...

Also, I have noticed a lot of 360 gamers in this league have been banned lately.  I am no longer checking for this from a league perspective...