By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3, arguably best system to date?

Well, since sales are very important to some. look at the numbers, ps3 is speeding into 360's a$$ atm. Soon 22m.

And yes, free online,better exclusives(imho) the psn exclusives p00n, lets not forget them. Lower failure rate, im actually afraid when playing on my xbox(RROD or some error in ma face), but not on my ps3. Blu-ray,codec support,faster loading in games, cell=More sparks, more people, more physics, better AI, more particles, more of everything at the same time.(Look at kz2, lets see the box do that :) (flame me)

Now go ahead, make a list of whats better on 360.  Im starting a war, lets go at it boys.

2 reasons for 360 sales.

Cheap arcade version, wich the mom buys for the kids.

And microsoft's wallet.

Around the Network
Megadude said:
Phobos said:

from the article:
"...So at the end of the day,
what console gives you more bang to your buck? ...the PS3
what console has free online play? ...the PS3
what console is going to dominate when it comes to games? ...the PS3

and what console is the best? ...the PS3. NO DOUBT!"

From the site:
"Everything on this site is for PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY."

I have some friends with 360 and PS3 and now say me, which of both is collecting dust. Right- the best console on the market-the PS3.lol

I have a friend whos 360 is collecting dust because it broke twice.

So how does that make you feel??

kramikosi said:

Well, since sales are very important to some. look at the numbers, ps3 is speeding into 360's a$$ atm. Soon 22m.

And yes, free online,better exclusives(imho) the psn exclusives p00n, lets not forget them. Lower failure rate, im actually afraid when playing on my xbox(RROD or some error in ma face), but not on my ps3. Blu-ray,codec support,faster loading in games, cell=More sparks, more people, more physics, better AI, more particles, more of everything at the same time.(Look at kz2, lets see the box do that :) (flame me)

Now go ahead, make a list of whats better on 360.  Im starting a war, lets go at it boys.

No point in starting a war with a person who thought the 360 would only have sold 30million by the end of 09. Please go play halo 3 and start a war there

kramikosi said:

You know, that is exactly the problem when comparing the 2 systems... it always end up in a biased comparison.

If you ask me, the PS3 has, indeed, more features but it feels too disjointed...

On the other hand, what the 360 does, it does it better than the PS3... and that is the key difference to me (that 1080p vs 720p is the best example...).

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Let's face it, Wii is a PS2 with funky controllers!!!!

hahahaha

PC + Wii owners unite.  Our last-gen dying platforms have access to nearly every 90+ rated game this gen.  Building a PC that visually outperforms PS360 is cheap and easy.    Oct 7th 2010 predictions (made Dec 17th '08)
PC: 10^9
Wii: 10^8

Around the Network

"The PS3 and the X360 both go for $399"

Article is worthless.