By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Cadence said:
I hate ignorant people like the thread creator.

X2

And I love the fact that I live in a free country where even ignorant people can speak their mind -- even when it is so horribly mis-guided.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

Around the Network
Kayanator said:

-Americans calling Football soccer and their niche sport real football.

You know Australians call it Soccer too right? And with good reason. If I said to someone 'I play football' they would have no idea what sport I actually played. It could be Soccer, League, Union, Aussie Rules or American.

Creationists...need i say any more?

ZZetaAlec said:

please do. 

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I hate politicians that worries more about votes than people

Around the Network

i hate the fact that no1 hates what i hate =(

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Bursche said:
Ive known girls that have had like 4 or 5 abortions. Seriously just keep your legs closed or deal with your consequences.

The only scenario I support for abortion is rape victims, incest situations, and if the health of the mother is seriously in danger.

Wahh... that's so messed up...

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

nordlead said:
Since you broke the rules, i'll do the same.

I Hate:

-Kayanator's country because of their leader, moronic education system, ignorant people and culture.

-Kayanator because he is hard to look at.

-Uneducated people like Kayanator, because they're plain idiots and you can't hold a proper conversation with them.

-Kayanator, see uneducated people, they mostly care about beer, sports and farm.

-People from Kayanator's country calling soccer football and their niche sport real football.

---
In all honesty, we don't need, or should we support threads like this. Grow up a little. Also I think this thread should be locked, since it will come to no good.

Geez, the whole world hates America, no one hates my country.

Why are youmaking cheap shots? This thread is for expressing honest Hate opinions. Do you have a problem doing that? 

What is your insignificant little country?>

If the 'world' hates america it is because of jealousy.

ZZetaAlec said:

why don't you just come out and say you hate Christians you coward, why don't you bash someone else?