By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Anti-Migrant Hostility Rising in the UK

akuma587 said:
Well duh. Its always the person with the different color skin's fault.

perfect slogan for the Daily Mail

Around the Network

Britain is for the British. Not for every third world immigrant that wants to live there.
They should be a lot more picky on who they invite in.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

People exist. I don't think anyone can really change that and he/she continue to exist.

highwaystar101 said:
Parokki said:
Lower wage workers are annoyed by immigrants?
A shift in the ethnic makeup of a population is causing unrest?

Who could've seen this coming? O_o

My god, it's like Germany on the 2nd of August 1932 all over again.

Carefull, now your reminding of Children of Men. Its the same papers worldwide, Newscorp, that talk of racism, muslim dangers, immgrant threats, benefit bludgers, etc. The f----ers should be sued, ofcourse often these minorities have little money in order to sue or no one will take the case.

But on a lighter note, did you know Rupert Murdochs News Corporation (owner of The Sun, Daily Mail, New York Post, Herald Sun in Australia) is the most sued company in all of the media? Defemation charges are certainly popular because of this crap.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

So no one at all can see why people are getting angry? just imagine your working away all week on site building homes your paying a mortgage on your home putting food on the table for your family ,then your made redundant! why because your boss has found cheaper labor, so you think , ok its not the end of the world ill try and look for another job but 2 million other people are doing the same thing ,this does make things slightly more complicated and you can see why they have a bit of grudge against foreign workers

Around the Network

I think immigrants should get the fuck out. I believe each country should be for its own. Egypt should be for Egyptians, Germany should be for Germans, Australia for the Australians, England should be for the English (or Britain for the british) and so on. The amount of immigrants is straing public services, causing rises in crime and draining welfare. I dont read newspapers at all either. Immigrants should get the fuck out and stay the fuck out.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

Look at Somalia. The Somlians destroyed their own country themselves, now they want to move to mine.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

phinch1 said:
So no one at all can see why people are getting angry? just imagine your working away all week on site building homes your paying a mortgage on your home putting food on the table for your family ,then your made redundant! why because your boss has found cheaper labor, so you think , ok its not the end of the world ill try and look for another job but 2 million other people are doing the same thing ,this does make things slightly more complicated and you can see why they have a bit of grudge against foreign workers

But you won't get made redundant if you accept the lower wage and work harder, which is what the immigrant would have to put up with.

i reported the Xenophobic comments, as i find them offensive

locking topic since it is turning into a flame fest.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)