By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Everytime i enter VGcharts i get a virus?!... Ioi or mods help?!

I looked at your source and then checked the fastclicks advertiser and found that they are the culprit for the virus. They have been hacked in the past, and it's happening to them again.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

Around the Network

Interesting.... the IFrame for symboliclinks just moved. It was consistently at the top of the page near the login name, and then it disappeared for a few minutes. Now it has reappeared and is consistently below the "mainpage1" div. Ioi, if you're trying to remove it and it is coming back, then you've got a bot attacking you adding it back in. It could very well be one that has found a PHP hole. See the PM I've sent you.

Hmm, this happened when I was trying to access this site on campus. Internet Explorer and Mcaffe virus scanner.

I'll assume that ioi or someone has stopped it as I am not getting the virus alerts right now.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

It just happened again. It just off about 6 minutes ago, and now it's returned in yet another place (now just below the "nav" div near Recent Forum Activity). This is exactly like some bot/virus behavior I've seen before.

Ioi, if you're seeing this and trying to get rid of it, PM me. I can give you a trick I used to prevent the bots from updating until you find the security hole.

Around the Network

lucky for me i have my internet security up to the highest level right now.... this needs to be solved though

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Appears to be gone again. It's been gone for longer this time, so I think at least that malware IFrame is gone for good (hope).

Wow ,that was really terrible ,for me the wabrzcvupf.hk thing appeared each time I entered the site .I dont have Firefox in my computer and the damn thing froze my computer everytime ,the only way to solve this was to erase the procced of the page and then all the procceeds trees of the trojans the virus introduced in my computer .And I dont even know if it has permanently introduced something in my computer .

I posted once two days ago and just managed to enter now ,but I have been able to enter the site like 3 times from 60 tries ...

Adressing this should be the main priority ,I hope someone can help ioi with this thing ...

My browser froze everytime I tried to go on this site

I installed NoScript and I don't allow this site to use javascript along with adblock plus and I have NOD32 going. It's the only way I'm visiting this site -- I'm not compromising my computer security to see charts.

MusicAddict911