By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The 10 Worst-Selling Consoles of All Time

RolStoppable said:
radha said:

Wetcoaster said:
Zelda: The Wand of Gannon?

I think someone needs to do a little research and verify they have the names of the games correct, however crappy said game may be, before they finish their article.

Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon

Yes the CD-I was the result of an attemp by nintendo to get panasonic to make a cd base console for them (thats how the ps one started too) but later they whent with cardtriges, so panasonic had the rigths for many nintendo games, but none of the developers, so panasonic developed a zelda and a mario game for the CD-I, two abominations that could only be used to torture people by inquisition.

A few corrections:

1) It wasn't Panasonic, it was Philips.(so true panasonic was 3do)
2) Nintendo cooperated with them for a CD add on for the SNES, not a new console altogether. Previously Nintendo worked with Sony together on a SNES CD add on, in reaction to Sega's Mega CD. Nintendo backed out of the contract with Sony, because it gave Sony the power over all software released for the CD add on.
3) Nintendo backed out of the contract with Philips because they saw how the Mega CD failed.
4) Philips made three Zelda and one Mario game for their console, the CD-i.

Thanks for the corrections i was to lazy at the moment to verify what i was writing, so i just wrote what i remenbered at the mement.... What was the other zelda game? i remenber Zelda: The Wand of Gannon and the one where you use princess zelda

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

Around the Network
Cueil said:
I like the Dreamcast's list of games... f'n retarded except for Soul Calibur... Seaman was interesting, but Sonic Adventures was the game that sold alot of people on the Dreamcast... the first level still hasn't been matched on any 3D Sonic game

but it plays by it self, thats why i didnt like it

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

badgenome said:
halil23 said:
Poor Sega. Only if you kept going then M$ wouldn't of enter the consoles industry. Damn you Sega for letting an evil corporation enter the market.
But I still love you Sega, now hurry up and localize Yakuza 3 world wide :(

It was an evil corporation that helped run Sega out of the console business to begin with.

Do you mean AE for not supporting Sega???

;)

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.