By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I don't have cancer!

thats great news my friend seeing as youve been given a second chance at life, make sure to experience the lord of the rings trilogy loool

Around the Network

what a coincidence! i dont have cancer either

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

I'd have pretty much the same reaction if you'd said it was your birthday so you were gonna go drink yourself into a stupor.

But anyway, congrats, Johnny Twoballs.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

@ OP - congratulations on the good diagnosis, I can imagine you will appreciate little things more now.

@ everyone who say he will get cirrhosis from a couple of drinks - FUCK OFF YOU MISERABLE FUCKING CUNTS, THE GUYS JUST GOT A GOOD DIAGNOSIS AND IS RELIEVED THE LAST THING HE NEEDS IS YOU TELLING HIM OFF... YOU CAN ALL FUCK OFF FOR TELLING HIM HE IS GOING TO KILL HIMSELF BY DRINKING... DRINKING IS NOT DANGEROUS 99.9% OF THE TIME... HE IS BLATANTLY NOT AN ALCOHOLIC... SO JUST LET HIM BE HAPPY YOU MISERABLE EGOTISTICAL BASTARDS!!!!! AND GET OF YOUR FUCKING HIGH HORSE

MrBubbles said:
what a coincidence! i dont have cancer either

don't be so sure ; )

OT- Screw every1 saying ur an alcoholic, go out and drink 1 for me!

Around the Network

Who even said he was an alcoholic? Stop jumping to conclusions everyone, jeez. o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

^^ akuma pretty much did

Plus I don't think anyone is being too serious in this thread.

Great news everyone...!

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

GREAT ENJOY!!!

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

thats goods news :)
but cancer is not that bad i used to have it was actually quite fun plus u get alot of dates :) and alot of free stuff
i should know