By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Cybernetic Female humanoid "HRP-4C" unveiled for the very first time!

Developers at the National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology made it!

click for HQ vid

http://www.thewest.com.au/default.aspx?MenuId=2&ContentID=130470

o_O

Around the Network

When I saw the closeup of her hand I was imagining that it was a sword and that the robot was about to decapitate that man.

The whole presentation was pretty ridiculous. Although somewhat technically impressive the robot seems fairly useless for the amount of money they want for just the framework. The robot was also pretty creepy in the movement almost like a zombie from the Resident Evil series.

I knew the japanese would invent a sex robot...it's only a matter of time until it is affordable and the human race dies off.

i want one. :P
but when they don't give me that creep felling they will kill me.

Around the Network

Call me when they make one that looks and moves like an American poledancer and that costs less than $500.00 bucks.

Heavens to Murgatoids.

I find that rather creepy, but what I find it more interesting is that japan makes robots based off humans to do stuff like... fashion shows? Right. Whatever, while america seems to make a lot of robotic drones for military uses. Recon and the like.

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

HRP-4C........Herpes Force?

Here come the cylons!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot