By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Possible PS3 exclusive?! Data-Fly?

^ exactly... whats your point?

Around the Network
NicholasCage said:
This has been posted so many times here...

and Data Fly is named a Multi Platform game from IGN, so don't get your hopes up that this is an exclusive.

I have no hopes for this game at all really. So I fail to see your logic.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

NanakiXI said:
NicholasCage said:

and Data Fly is named a Multi Platform game from IGN, so don't get your hopes up that this is an exclusive.

It's ok, NicholasCage doesn't understand that this information was just recently posted on PSU.com forums by Origo Games themselves.

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.

I really wouldn't mind giving this game a rent at least. Could be a pleasant surprise plus I'm going to subscribe to GameFly soon anyways so wouldn't hurt.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

The game sound interesting, ill keep it on my radar

Around the Network

Well at this point, we know nothing of what it looks like or how it will play other than what they explained.

That can easily be changed, but I'm not going to be hyped in the slightest until I know what it looks like inside and out.

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.

@ Xxain & chaospluto

I'm with both of you on this on lol

Word around the web is that this will be a PS3 exclusive, but that seems to have stemmed from the fact that Origo has chosen to reveal the game at PSU.com. The teaser site also doesn't say anything about platforms, so let's hold off on throwing the word "exclusive" around before the official announcement, alright?

Interesting that the original author admonishes his readers while choosing not to follow his own advice.

ramuji
www.ramuji.com
Nintendo Network ID: ramuji
Wii Friend Code: 8543-1141-9403-8457
3DS Friend Code: 1633-4130-0140
PS3 ID: ramuji_69

chaospluto said:
NanakiXI said:
NicholasCage said:

It's ok, NicholasCage doesn't understand that this information was just recently posted on PSU.com forums by Origo Games themselves.

Dude... the game was announced way back in 2005. They just recently released screenshots of it. To me, we are still not sure if it is a confirmed PS3 exclusive or not.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/660/660542p1.html

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2

NicholasCage said:
chaospluto said:
NanakiXI said:
NicholasCage said:

Dude... the game was announced way back in 2005. They just recently released screenshots of it. To me, we are still not sure if it is a confirmed PS3 exclusive or not.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/660/660542p1.html

Nobody stated that this was confirmed. The main news was the teaser website that was launched and that PSU.com are going to reveal details soon. It is news enough to be posted. It was only hinted it could be PS3 exclusive and I even question it. I choose the thread name because the article on the website I found it on used a similar title.