By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I've had it too, in fact I've had to restart my computer several times because this site crashing it. I'm now forced to view VGchartz via Opera as Internet Explorer seems to be the problem. It's because of all the adds, java shit and spyware on the site conflicting with automatic updates.

IOI, get rid of some of this shit, if you're keeping users from using Internet Explorer say goodbye to people visiting it. It's bad enough the SuperBlu adds pop up every other time I click a link. Does your site really cost that much money to run?

Sign the Resident_Evil_5_Petition for a Wii release or Dark_Samus is going to come get you.

Around the Network

It just tried to do the "Bloodhound.Exploit.109" which according to google search is

"Bloodhound.Exploit.109 is a heuristic detection for Apple QuickTime RTSP URI Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability. An attacker who exploits this vulnerability could perform a denial-of-service attack against a vulnerable version of QuickTime, or potentially execute arbitrary code with the privileges of the logged-on user. The exploit is triggered by opening a specially-crafted QTL file.

Applies to: Apple QuickTime Player 7.1.3

Files that are detected as Bloodhound.Exploit.109 may be malicious."

This may be why some of you don't see it, you don't have QuickTime installed.

@roadkillers,

you don't need to heal the virus. If your antivirus blocked it, then it is currently dormant in your temp directory. Just go into your IE options and delete all temp files.

I also have issues with IE. At the moment, every time I do something on the page (really no matter what) Norton says that it just deleted something, usually 2 to 3 viruses per click. And it is not only the bloodhound but also something else now (It has no logical name I think, only numbers).

I also had to start the site about five times now until it didn't stop to work suddenly anymore.

I guess this was some fanboys work, since the problems occured some days after the Wii/360 takeover. Anyway, I hope this can get fixed, and that it gets fixed fast. It's bad for credibility and for acquiring new users, and it sucks for regular visitors like me.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

I got it and cant heal but i can put it in my Virus vault, maybe i should be using something better than AVG.

Around the Network

This is what I get. I have mcafee viruscan 8.5 which also blocks adaware.

Temporary Internet FilesContent.IE5YPD99UG8slide435[1].htm contains JS/Exploit-BO.gen Trojan. The file was successfully deleted.

Temporary Internet FilesContent.IE5YPD99UG8new435[1].htm contains VBS/Psyme Trojan. The file was successfully deleted.

Temporary Internet FilesContent.IE5O3260TIHbin[1].htm000001c.js contains VBS/Psyme Trojan. The file was successfully deleted.

Also as others have mentioned firefox crashes when I come to this site though the second time it works fine. Really hope this gets looked at especially if new people starts coming here they might not comeback or google might blacklisted as a hazardous site etc.

KohlyKohl said:
I think you mean to say, as users of an outdated Operating System of which the creators couldn't care less about your personal privacy let alone your OS's security? Ditch Windows and install Linux because it is the best thing you can do for yourself.

Actually, what I meant to say was, I've been using various flavors of Windows on my personal computer since 1999, and have never been infected with a virus or spyware.  But thanks for the help.

I use FireFox with no plug-ins or anything, all that happens is that this site will close sometimes right after I come in... but it´s not a real problem, once I´m logged in there are no pop ups or anything.

I've been using firefox. Ever since the site got hacked a few days ago and I got infected on IE, I only come here on firefox now since it looks like no one's going to do anything about the rampant amount of trojans and other crap for a long time.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

95% of people are completely unaware that their Windows PC is infect. While all might seem well a hacker is probably being sent a list of all your private information. So yeah keep thinking you have never gotten a virus or been infected, thats what they want to you keep believing.