By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - hello again...sort of?

I am relatively new to posting here, though I have been keeping my eye on the charts and threads for a while.  I have been posting under  fagarica76 but for some reason my password was really screwy and not what I had orignially typed.  As a result of this every time I was logged out I would have to send out for my password again... this was getting annoying so I just came in under a slighty new name. 

Which of course now is fagarcia75

Maybe one of these days I'll put more detail in my profile...yah, one of these days.

Around the Network

so um...how do you pronounce your name?

super_etecoon said:
so um...how do you pronounce your name?

F = initial for first name

A = initial of wife's first name

garcia = last name.

Hi welcome to the VGchartz forums.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

I think the most unpronoucable one is tcruntruv whatever.

How do you pronounce ioi?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

Meh, I have a buddy whose nickname was mnijhailpta. I personally think it's pronounced mi-neh-hail-teh-pa but others have other ways of pronouncing it.

dtewi said:
I think the most unpronoucable one is tcruntruv whatever.

How do you pronounce ioi?

I had a friend in college whose last name was so long (over 20 letters) that we just called him raviollijalepeno.

How do you pronounce ckmlb for that matter?  And where has he been?  I have not seen him here since he bought MP3 or Bioshock (can't remember which)  Maybe he is the one who hacked VGchartz (lol) just kidding!

You know ... there really should be an option to change your password.

Dolla Dolla said:
You know ... there really should be an option to change your password.

I could not agree more.  Like I said, somehow mine got really jacked and was entirely different and unrecognizalbe from anything I would have used.  Rather than memorize some lame password, I thought I would just change my user name.