By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rare: Virtual Console may see Banjo and Perfect Dark

I have a lot of love for PD, it's my favourite FPS of all time. I really hope it does come to VC.

Around the Network
starcraft said:
I can see your point about Perfect Dark ageing. But on XBLA in high definition with xbox live multiplayer functionality? AWESOME

Putting it in HD wouldn't change anything unless they redid all of the art.

"Ho! Haha! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! Thrust!" -- Daffy Duck

if they release both banjo and goldeneye im going orgasm

yes i am

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

I want Killer Instinct and Killer Instinct 2. Ether on Xbox or Wii it doesnt matter I just want those two games.

"Everyone else see's the Joker laugh; only Harley has ever seen him cry."- Arleen Sorkin

In an hour of Darkness a blind man is
the best guide. In an age of Insanity
look to the madman to show the way.
- - Warhammer 40,000 rule book

bye bye bankaccount , untill now i could resist myself, but now fuck gonna be a lot of vc games

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Yeah I hope they bring out Banjo on the Virtual Console! I will purchase it along with all the other Rare games I used to play: Diddy Kong Racing, RC Pro Am Racing, Battletoads, Blastcorps, Jet Force Gemini, Killer Instinct... hmmm and I really hope for Goldeneye + online!

I thought the 1st BK was brilliant, and your 1st end "battle" against Grunty truly inspired. I too liked it more than M64. BKTooie was a let down (though still decent) because it didn't let you interact w/ BK1. I'd love to see Rare go back and release their originally intended BK2. How about Blast Corps? And a remastered GoldenEye w/ Wii controls and online MP would be the best game ever!

I'd buy Banjo right away. What a great game. I'd call it a tie between M64 and BK, because they're both amazing.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

How would controls work though for Perfect Dark or even Goldeneye!! The classic controller is no N64 pad replacement, look at the Z trigger placement etc.

Hell I'd buy it though awesome game.

Don't know that a HD version would be particularly impressive without some sort of graphic overhaul, which wont happen (some upscaling would help).

Banjo is also a good game, but if Goldeneye and Perfect Dark became available it would be truly awesome!!

Banjo is cool, never played perfect dark (might buy). Now if Conker and Goldeneye get announced i will be buying definately.

~Now Playing~
PC: Max Payne 3, World of Warcraft

X360: MW3, Skyrim

PS2: Persona 4

Last Purchase(s): Max Payne 3, WoW Game Time Next Purchase(s): None at the moment... 

Gamertag: InfernoTrell