By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Everything WWE Thread

good to see lance storm will get some royalty money off that wcw dvd. i enjoy his blog

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Around the Network

I need to pick up that DVD as well as long as it isn't crappy like the Monday night wares dvd, or pretends Ric Flair carried the company, and sting was a nobody.

well its a wwe film.

ric flair obviously will carry them up until hogan shows up.

i wish oliver stone cared about wrestling and bought all the footage, and made dvds of what actually happened.

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Did you guys see that Bret Hart DVD, or the Self-destruction of Ultimate Warrior?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

LOL @ the Warrior dvd, they buried him so bad

Around the Network

Kurt Angle was arrested recently for stalking some girl and for having Hygetropin - a human growth hormone that isn't approved for sale or import into the US. It could get him in some pretty serious trouble especially considering how hard the government has been cracking down on this whole steroids business. It will definitely be interesting to see what TNA does now. At the very least he should drop his belt, if not be fired outright. He's never really been a big draw for TNA and at this point keeping him on the roster may give them some unwanted attention. Dixie probably doesn't have the guts to fire him, though. TNA seems to caved at every single one of Angle's demands and I really don't see them stopping now. Hope they do axe him though - Angle needs help and he's certainly not getting it in TNA.

Since this is a WWE thread, I will say that Christian deserves to be World Champion. I don't who else is on the roster since I really haven't watched any form of wrestling in years and just keep up from time to time, but he was the best and I still know he is. Christian, you da man.

I think its about time you guys retire this thread and start a new one.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

I don't see a need for a new thread. It's a very general title that seems to work. The everything WWE thread. I suppose maybe an "Everything wrestling thread" but most people who actually enter this thread see that talk about all federations is welcome.

It's been a while so let's drop some knowledge. The summerslam card.

1. punk v hardy (champ) (TLC)
2. jericho and big show (champs) v cryme time
3. d-x v legacy
4. cena v ortan (champ)
5. christian (champ) v regal
6. kane v kahli
7. mysterio (champ) v ziggler
8. mvp v swagger

so there's the good: matches 1 and 8
the above average: matches 2, 3, 5, 7
the eh: 4
and the down right dreadful: 6

He's limited and he hasn't offered anything new in 7/8 years, but I still enjoy watching kane to an extent. But Khali? really? No one in the world would buy a ppv for that match. No one. Ever.

Where's kofi and bourne v miz and carlito? How bout morrison v.... anyone! And what happened to mark henry's push? He went from beating ortan clean like a month ago to being left off what many consider the second biggest ppv of the year? I mean, if you're going to leave certain talent off a ppv, it better be for a good reason.

anyone gotten their hands on the rise and fall of wcw dvd yet?

In case there are more silly people like me who wonder why no one updates this one anymore....

New thread! http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=83530&page=1