By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Everything WWE Thread

I had no idea this thread was on here. I love WWE. Batista is the shit, as well is HHH.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Around the Network

^^^Don't you know you can't say stuff like that on the internet!?! You're not supposed to like Batista, Triple H, or even John Cena. The "smart marks" will come for you! You're supposed to like obscure talent like Tyson Kidd or CM Punk!!

Kidd and Punk... no.

I know. But I don't make the rules (although I do like Kidd and Punk AND Cena). I just enforce 'em. Anyway, welcome to the thread. Sorry if I put a bad taste in your mouth. I was just being a cheeky little monkey. We welcome your input!!

Cheeky little monkey...
Someday the WWE will be great again...

Around the Network

Well, its official, last week episodes of RAW,Smackdown, and ECW have convince me that I should stop watching wrestling. The storylines are just dry and some of these new stars have potential but not enough to take the WWE to new heights and bring in a lot of money. I think that im just getting old and I been watching long enough. I finally got to see Jeff become world champion. So I'm gonna be lookin for something else to watch. Anyways, I am definitely going to get SVR 2010 this november.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

spdk1 said:
do you get points for each time lillian garcia and josh mathews are on....if do then WOW you will be racking the points in pretty soon!

You won't be racking in points for long from each time Lillian is on. She is planning to retire from the WWE when her contract expires sometime this year.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

I thought it was getting Better, but again seeing Triple H or Cena challenging for a title makes me kinda sick ( i mean its this same every bloody year) im going to allow watching WWE for the summer.

I really like Batista (even tho he aint the best wrestler out there) i hoped for a good feud with Orton ( but now he is out again (making a movie lol).

Smackdown is a bit more interesting but thats mainly because Jericho is there.

Lolcislaw said:
I thought it was getting Better, but again seeing Triple H or Cena challenging for a title makes me kinda sick ( i mean its this same every bloody year) im going to allow watching WWE for the summer.

I really like Batista (even tho he aint the best wrestler out there) i hoped for a good feud with Orton ( but now he is out again (making a movie lol).

Smackdown is a bit more interesting but thats mainly because Jericho is there.

It's what started hurting the WWF back when they had Hogan.

Except with Hogan it was deserved.  He was wrestling the guy who brought it to maintream... so him not being champion or challenging for it didn't really make sense.

Triple H just married the bosses daughter.  I don't think many people would be distrubed if he moved down to the mid cards or backed someone up in a mentor role.

Cena they just put too much money into.  They signed him to a huge contract back when everybody hated the guy and would boo him as a good guy.

The Cena hate was pretty awesome or terrible (depends on which side you were on) back in 2005/6. They had Kurt Angle talking trash to the troops, and the crowd still cheered him on when he fought Cena. I remember seeing a bunch of celebration threads in various wrestling forums when Cena lost the title to Edge - I was there celebrating too :). He was great mic skills and all, but I hate how he 'overcomes the odds'.