By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Everything WWE Thread

Not many people watch wrestlin,but those that do are usually die hard fans.

I don't watch it as much as I used to, but a lot of other people do, and right now (3/13), WE is enjoying its highest ratings in a long time, so somebody is watching. So lets discuss some stuff here. I'll start off with:

Does Shelton Benjamin have the mic skills to be a World Champ, or will he always be midcard?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

Shelton Benjamin does not have the mic skills to be a world champ, but he does have the in-ring talent to be a champ, unfortunately that is not enough, i would like to see MVP win the WWE belt though, he has the mic skills and is a decent wrestler.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Shelton is great in ring but suffers from not having much personality. With Trips leaving smackdown, the smackdown title will officially become the B World Title. That may sound like an insult, but it's a good thing. It will be a good place for guys like MVP and Shelton to get a chance at being world champions down the line. It will also be a great spot for Jericho if he decides to jump brands. Along those same lines, don't be surprised if Christian wins the Money in the Bank Challenge and then defeats Edge for the title down the line.

Basically, if you were ever interested in watching wwe, here are the top 10 reasons to watch.

10. jack swagger (ecw): He's young and is handicapped by a lisp, but works really hard in the ring and is a surprising talented young star.

9. Santino and Beth Phoenix (raw): Santino is fun for comic relief but Beth Phoenix is the real deal. She's one of the few divas that doesn't blow most of her spots.

8. cm punk (raw): A real roller-coaster career this guy has had as of late. He's held 4 different titles and won the Money in the Bank Challenge in under a year and a half. Puts on some fun, physical matches.

7. Vicky Guerrero (smackdown): The will come as a big surprise for some but no one draws more heat then Vicky Guerrero. Think about that. More heat then Jericho and Ortan.

6. Shelton Benjamin (smackdown): A guy who has been with the company for quite a while now. A great champion who has been relegated to putting everyone over as of late.

5. MVP (smackdown): A great former champion who has solid mic skills and is a great in ring talent.

4. Edge (smackdown): The kind of heel the wwe needs more of. Great mic skills, great in ring.

Christian (ecw): Had the tv match of the year a couple weeks ago when he fought Swagger for the ecw title. Nice to see a veteran sell like a champ to one of the young guys,

2. Miz and Morrison (ecw): The only tag team on any brand worth watching. Both of these guys, especially The Miz, have improved considerably since joining the company.

1. Chris Jericho (raw): The guy's been great for over a decade. Heel or face, he's always a great reason to come back to wrestling.

Something about The Miz puts me off, I can't describe it.......

As for CM Punk... I think I just don't like his trunks lol

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

The only new wrestler that I think has potential is Cody Rhodes. He's a great in ring wrestler and his mic skills are getting better. I like how WWE finally decided to put Jeff Hardy in the world title picture. I think Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins could be the next Edge and Christian. They have the charisma and talent but they are barely used these days in the WWE. Vince Mcmahon only cares about people who make ten times richer than he is now.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

I personally think Morrison is looked at as being the next edge, and Miz the next Christian.

I think Legacy needs a shot in the arm. Three talented guys that have few really distinguishing traits. Their promos are nothing more then shoulder rolls and monotone voices. And oddly homo-erotic in-your-face glares.

I used to when it was still WWF.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I can't believe Test just passed away. He wasn't even 35........

Holy shit! I was reading this thread, enjoying the conversation and I find out that Test is dead! That's horrible news. He was a solid worker and he had an awesome finisher (The Test Drive). Damn, wrestlers die so young.