By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Any news on madworld 1st day sales yet?

Anyone seen/heard anything? I hope this game sells well enough to encourage more big publishers to support the wii with decent, relatively big budget a-team efforts

nintendo and sega fan since i was old enough to hold a game controller.

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)

Around the Network

Usually, early estimates on first day or first week sales are only released if the game is at blockbuster status (Gears 2, Killzone 2). MadWorld, even if it turns out to be successful, won't have launch numbers like that.

Yeah, we'll have to wait until next week's weekly numbers come in. Maybe it can pull off some good numbers - But let's not get our hopes up too high...

I expect a decent debut. 300,000 in its first week.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

The opening numbers will be low. But it sure will be sweet to watch it pass one million.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

I severely doubt it'll be able to go to 300,000 ... Highest I can imagine is about 100k first week worldwide. I do however think it'll keep selling fairly well - I desperately hope it'll make it to 1 million.

Just remember that it hasn't released in Europe yet so this week will only be sales for America.

That's really low. With all the hype, 300,000 is definitely possible in NA alone.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

I know there aint a snowballs chance in hell of it having blockbuster sales but i think 250k worldwide 1st week is a given, it'll most likely be 1.3 million ww by the end of the year aswell which is a very, very respectable amount.

nintendo and sega fan since i was old enough to hold a game controller.

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)

60k first week in America ;)

Take a look at my photos on flickr