By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Thanks!

Well this is my 1000th post and I decided that to contrast some of the recent bitching and complaining going on around here I would celebrate my 1k post by saying....

1. Thanks to ioi and TheSource for the great work on the numbers and constantly putting up with all of the moaning and complaining that goes on around here. Same goes to anyone else who I may not know about who helps you guys, you do a great job and I think people don't say it often enough.
  2. Thanks to the mods for your hard work around here and keeping everything civil and a place people want to visit.  You guys aren't perfect and you aren't without your personal opinions (who is?) but you do your best and it shows.
  3. The community as a whole, for logging on and providing a constant source of gaming news, entertainment and debate that compliments the numbers compilations and makes this site a one-stop shop for all of the latest gaming information and stats.
  4. And just to spread the love, thanks to the trolls and the wannabes for making this site interesting at times and providing a good laugh.  I think your incessant fanboyish posts help keep things in perspective for the rest of us at times and you help keep the mods from getting triggy happy with the bans..so good work trolls!
So anyways, its a great site, a great community, a great way to waste a few hours between classes, and even a great place to make some new friends. 

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

I love this website. If it wasn't for VGC, I wouldn't have anybody to trade friend vouchers with on MP3.

: p

Congrats on your 1000 posts!

Good thread. Would read again.

Cheesy thread.

Moderately satisfactory thread.