By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Alan wake vs heavenly rain (the fight is on baby!)

which do you think will be more fun and sell better? O and state why...

Around the Network

Alan Wake. It's the only game of the two that exists.

Never heard of them. Do I get to shoot ugly aliens in the head in either them?

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

alan wake "looks" extremly promising
Heavy rain does to
But my choice goes to AW no doubt about it

Official Member of the Xbox 360 Squad 

Both look amazing but so far the background plot and details look better for Alan Wake. But im not counting Heavy Rain out because so little is known aout it yet. Then again not much is known bout any of these games.

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Around the Network

I don't know frack about either. I'll be getting Heavy Rain on PS3 and Alan Wake on PC.

CGI-Quality said:
Ha! Well lets put it this way, the games are fairly different. Alan Wake - an open world psychological thriller, HEAVY RAIN - a mature adult themed thriller where YOU tell the story. Pretty different, though I see why they're usually compared.

That said, Alan Wake will be great, but H-E-A-V-Y R-A-I-N will be LEGENDARY!!! :D

DUDE!!!! You're getting me hyped. :D

CGI-Quality said:
Ha! Well lets put it this way, the games are fairly different. Alan Wake - an open world psychological thriller, HEAVY RAIN - a mature adult themed thriller where YOU tell the story. Pretty different, though I see why they're usually compared.

That said, Alan Wake will be great, but H-E-A-V-Y R-A-I-N will be LEGENDARY!!! :D

CGI HAS AWAKEND!!!!!!!!

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!

Alan Wake vs Heavenly Rain: Alan Wake, the other one doesn't exist...

Now

Alan Wake vs Heavy Rain:

Saleswise: Alan Wake, because it's multiplatform (360/PC), Heavy Rain will do well, but the PC userbase will do the difference in sales...

Qualitywise: I'm thinking as of right now Heavy Rain, now, i'm getting both and then i'll judge...

Hey CGI, you are setting yourself up for the new LBP will be HUGE quote of the year. The fanboys are gonna go nuts dude.