By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Hows the recession affecting you and others around you ?

Personaly the recession isn't affecting me a lot if at all because I didn't have alot to begin with ( poorness ftw :) ) . But is it just me or do people seem to be more violent , aggresive , greedy etc nowdays ?

Or are we just becoming more aware of it ?....thoughts ?

Around the Network

Not me personally, but others I know.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I used to have money... now I don't

I am very lucky I am finishing my BSc at uni this year, because I found out that due to the expansion of my campus my faculty have lost 2.5million

But fuck, when if they go under I will be long gone and at another, more respectable, uni lol

i lost my job and had to move back in with my parents which both work for the state so they are doing fine

I still have everything I had and more, my parents win the same ammount of money, they dont have to worry much cuz they are both doctors, and my friends havent been affected much.
In my country unemployment went up a bit, and some products are slightly more expensive, but it doesnt worry people unless they are the poorest here, but the goverment gives a bonus(?) to them.

Around the Network

You know it really don't affect me, but is a shame how many people lose their jobs.

All this talk about the recession and world crysis just makes things worse. It creates paranoia, fear and extreme awareness of problems, and makes people passive and cautious and thus the economic depression gets even deeper.