By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sheva's Sexy Secret Costume

Sheva's Sexy Secret Costume

Survival horror game Resident Evil 5 is already out in Japan. As players have pointed out, it's possible to "purchase" new outfits by unlocking them. Hard work, but just might be worth it.

Pictured is an unlockable outfit for RE5 character Sheva, who's an agent of the West African branch of the BSAA. Her duds are skimpy, and there's body paint involved.

Secret

Source: http://kotaku.com/photogallery/sexyshiva/

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

NICE!

I approve of this!

Items needed to face zombies:
High heels: check
Leopard print bikini: check
body paint: check
Letter opener: check

ok. all set. bring them on.

I mean WTF were they thinking?

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

That is so sad...

Around the Network

Hey, there's body paint involved. Gotta love the attention to details! ^_^

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

She's dressed as a stereotypical jungle princess from a 40's Tarzan movie.

I'm surprised this doesn't start up the racism thing again.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

All that I still dont find her sexy =P God I hate everything about RE5 =/
It needs more Jill and more zombies and less africa and less....infected? Whatever the hell they are.

EDIT - Ok.......maybe a bit.

Hell YEAH

very nice and detailed.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^