By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Arrogant Ass Of The Year 2009

The nominees: Twesterm - for his recent thread 'Stop Typing M$ -- its not as funny or clever as you think it is'

Thread here

It gives me great pleasure to announce the winner for the AAotY Award 2009 goes to:

Twesterm - for his recent thread 'Stop Typing M$ -- its not as funny or clever as you think it is'

The person won the award not only for thier arrogance, but also the way in which they wasted a thread talking about it as if it was in anyway important and that people cared. The comments in the post such as "I just hate it when people type M$ because it shows off just how much of an incompetent tool they are" and "Saying M$ in any argument is pretty much an automatic lose card and you fail at life" showed a breathtaking lack of reality and a complete unawareness of why M$ is used most of the time by the majority of the people. Twesterm clinched the award by declaring himself to in fact be an arrogant ass - "And I'm aware I sound like an arrogant ass, I am what I am.  ". Congratulations twesterm!

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
Around the Network

this isnt going to end well

this is not very nice

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Gordon Brown's "Blame America, it's nothing to do with my crap financial policies" surely beats such a tame remark?

NintendoMan said:

The nominees: Twesterm - for his recent thread 'Stop Typing M$ -- its not as funny or clever as you think it is'

Thread here

It gives me great pleasure to announce the winner for the AAotY Award 2009 goes to:

Twesterm - for his recent thread 'Stop Typing M$ -- its not as funny or clever as you think it is'

The person won the award not only for thier arrogance, but also the way in which they wasted a thread talking about it as if it was in anyway important and that people cared. The comments in the post such as "I just hate it when people type M$ because it shows off just how much of an incompetent tool they are" and "Saying M$ in any argument is pretty much an automatic lose card and you fail at life" showed a breathtaking lack of reality and a complete unawareness of why M$ is used most of the time by the majority of the people. Twesterm clinched the award by declaring himself to in fact be an arrogant ass - "And I'm aware I sound like an arrogant ass, I am what I am.  ". Twesterms complete lack of common sense coupled with his unprecendented ability to whine about nothing like an intolerable beast of the night have made him the recepient of the first ever Arrogant Ass Of The Year Award. Congratulations twesterm!

I think you're selling yourself short, you can still win it.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Wow, this guy has some serious issues.

Not telling who between the OP or twesterm though. =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Twesterm brought it upon himself over a year ago now. He knows what I mean.

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

why did you give him an award then? now he's going to be more arrogant.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

@nintendo man

but we must never do anything to insult or demean a forum member

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Besides, I could have been actually mean, but I decided to tame it down into something like this. It's not as if anybody actually cares anyways.