By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - WWE suspends Randy Orton and many others due to drugs

I can't see the point in these dudes taking drugs anyways, I mean, it's all staged. It's not like not taking the drugs could alter you chances of winning.

Around the Network

People can do whatever they want to do to their bodies. They can put drugs in them, cut parts off, add accessorys, leave markings, alter parts, or any other wierd thing they want to do. It is a persons choice to do whatever they want with themselves. As long as they are not hurting anyone else then they can do anything they want. This is how it is supposed to be and no one can agrue that. God is fake, and know one is giving a F*** about you besides your family or close friends. Mankind needs to get over this BS about what is right and wrong and start moving forward. People can be more than what they are, we can cross breed, anything is possible, and their should be no boundries on what we can accoplish in life. No one knows what the hell this world is about and no one knows what is going to happen when we die. The only thing we know for sure is that we have this one life and in it you do whatever you want to do, as long as you don't kill anyone along the way.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

LOL KGB29.

In wrestling terms I agree with you on this since the outcome is staged of who is ment to win. Or anyone who isn't competing. Also in body building they all use it so thats fair.

However in other sports its an unfair advantage. Like cycling, boxing, baseball, basketball, olympics etc..

KB29 it does affect other people. I'm not even going to blame the wrestlers in this case, the league is the most to blame just as MLB was the most to blame in baseball. They fostered an environment where you basically had to do illegal things (use steroids) to work (wrestle). This remind people of Enron at all?

You remember Chris Benoit? He killed his family and himself over what most would believe is roid rage. His 7 year old son was injecting steroids, who are you going to blame for that?
The audience of wrestling is mostly teenage boys, and all of these wrestlers have bodies that these kids cannot realistically achieve.

Am i supposed to trust that the person across the street that i know is using drugs (whatever it may be) will be safe with them and only use them in moderation? Drugs are addicting, if you go back to the opium wars in China the British basically crippled China simply by getting them addicted to drugs. Once you get addicted, it's really difficult to go back, and if we want to help these people it costs OUR money. If so many people get addicted to drugs, who is gonna pay for all these people that are get sick from drugs, rehabilitions etc?

What kind of world would it be where people could simply put whatever they wanted in their bodies? That's a world i don't want to see.

KG i know you want this to be a world where people don't help each other and just do whatever they want to do, but you know we can actually work together to make the world a safer, better place by making things like drugs illegal.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Sports are now a business - too much money. That is why drugs are everywhere.

Two days ago, Andrew Johns - possibly the best *ever* rugby league player (now retired) - got caught with recreational drugs. He then admitted he had been taking drugs (non-performance enhancing) throughout his entire career.

This has also been a huge drug scandal year (non-performance enhancing again) for the AFL.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

People use drugs? I'm shocked. Shocked and appalled!

And oddly, steroids kinda do help you in pro wrestling. Jesse Ventura, Hulk Hogan, if they weren't about twice as large as they could be through steroids, they probably wouldn't have been so successful.

Regal and Edge state they used steroids, Chavo clearly does, Kennedy's been busted before.. Umaga? He's just taking them and forgetting to work out it seems.

But if anyone read that list, why the fuck is Funaki using steroids? He's a small Japanese man who's used as racist humour and to get the shit kicked out of him. He should be avoiding them like the plague so he doesn't get injured while being abused.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

what list? Also steroids don't make you get injured easier, if anything it should make you get injured less. I know that they do however make you recover faster if you do get injured.

johnsobas: They definately help you recover faster (Muscles growing back faster will do that). But when the body gets muscle mass far larger than what it's used to, it's so much fucking easier to get injured. See: Vince McMahan, HHH, and Kevin Nash, all breaking a quad. 2 of them by walking. By walking. Let me repeat that again: By Walking.

Do I really need to say it once again? Your body is inflexible, and in a business where you're going to fall, and be required to be somewhat athletic, things will break much easier if your body can't naturally support them.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

i see, i didn't know that