By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the BEST GTA game of ALL TIME???

In my opinion the best and my favourtie goes to GTA SA for many reasons

The world was huge! Rumors of bigfoot and the guy with the saw made me spend way more hours into the game!

There was even area 51 with the full out army .... it was insane

You could own propertys etc and do heaps of side jobs and other stuff like gang warfare...

You could join the gym and other mini games which made my experience more enjoyable

The story was pretty good and kept me interested...

You can ride basically everything...

Even now i go back and relive what i think is the best GTA as of yet..

What is your fav GTA and why?

Even though i think the majority favours VC

PS oh and btw did anyone really find bigfoot etc? i spent hours looking for him...Rockstar really should have put all these cool cryptzoology things in. It would have made the game much better...

Predictions

GT5 will sell 3.2million + first week on ps3 (made 06 March 2010)

FFXIII Versus will have higher Metacritic scores than FFXIII after the first month.... Bet going on with perpride - loser changes sig for a month

KH3 will be PS3 EXCLUSIVE - willing to bet removal from vgchartz for a month

Around the Network

Vice City

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

SA > VC > III > 1 > 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The pace of s*it called GTA IV

Vice City > San Andreas > 1 > the rest.

GTA : SA

Around the Network

Vice City easliy. Unbeatable atmosphere, great (especially rock) soundtrack, fun missions, great characters... and I also played it on PC. There have been some crazy mods!

Vice City was my fave for the characters, soundtrack and setting. But for gameplay, story, content and vehicles it would be San Andreas.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

San Andreas then Vice City.

GTA1.

reason: multiplayer :)

I loved the helicopter view of GTA 1 and 2

Oh and the way you could easily dodge bullets just by walking to the side...

Predictions

GT5 will sell 3.2million + first week on ps3 (made 06 March 2010)

FFXIII Versus will have higher Metacritic scores than FFXIII after the first month.... Bet going on with perpride - loser changes sig for a month

KH3 will be PS3 EXCLUSIVE - willing to bet removal from vgchartz for a month